Smallnaturalbuilder is offline Associate Member

Dbol +Anavar , is it a good cycle?

After the negative responses I got from some of you guys on a Dbol only cycle, I reconsidered my decision and now thinking about adding Anavar to the Dbol and run it for 8 weeks. Is that good for a begginer?? I read that was a begginer's cycle but I want some feedback or opinions.

Cycle would be like this:

Week 1: 15mg Dbol/day===20mg Anavar/day
    Week 2: 20mg Dbol/day====20mg Anavar/day
    Week 3: 25mg Dbol/day====30mg Anavar/day
    Week 4: 25mg Dbol/day====30mg Anavar/day
    Week 5: 30mg Dbol/ day===30mg Anavar/day
    Week 6: 35mg Dbol/day====30mg Anavar/day
    Week 7: 35mg Dbol/day====30mg Anavar/day
    Week 8: 25mg Dbol/day====20mg Anavar/day

PCT: Clomid, Nolvadex and Clenbuterol

Your opinions will be very appreciated

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Sorry bro, no good

Test is a good first cycle, and most likely the only cycle you'll be rcommended here

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Sorry bro, no good

Test is a good first cycle, and most likely the only cycle you'll be rcommended here
    Agreed...... also bro you need to research a bit your liver would be hateing you at the end of that cycle.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Even more horrible! Running 2 orals is even worse!!! You need TEST. Also do not run DBOL for more than 4 weeks. and you want to keep your doses the same. You need to slow down and do some research.

If your diet is in order, and your old enough and mature enough, research

TEST CYP
    TEST ENAN

for a first cycle.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If your afraid to inject your not ready to juice.

JohnnyB

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    JohnnyB summed it up, until you have a full grasp on anabolics and their natures, tendancies, dosages, side affects, etc. you are not ready, all you are doing is hurting your body and wasting your money.

Smallnaturalbuilder is offline Associate Member
    Thank you guys, although I must admit I'm extremely frustrated. Let me tell you why. I'm not afraid to use injections, that hasn't been an issue for me at all. The problem is that I don't know how to inject MYSELF. Also, the thought of poking myself is scary (heroine..lol...j/k). If I had a partner who could inject me or a qualified nurse...then I would do it in a heartbeat...but orals are the most accesible for me.

Now...some stats of me. I've been training naturally for 1 year and half, some say it's little experience but I can tell you I never failed to go to the gym everyday and I trained very intensely. I'm very dedicated. My diet well, my diet is not so well...average at best. I once did a high protein-low carb diet throughout a whole month without cheating (trust me, it was hard as hell). The problem with this diet was that it's true that it won't work while you are bulking. All I did was cutting up but my muscle mass would not grow. Right now, I eat everything in sight, including horrible fast foods. Diet , however, is not such a big issue for me since I plan to do it much better once I begin my cycle.

You should be asking yourself, why do I want to do juice? Well, it's simple, I PLATEUED. Since I hit 158 my weight has been the same for almost 6 months. I started at 135 pounds, went way up to 158, dropped to 150 and recovered the pounds again. The only supplements I've used are protein (Nitro-Tech, Pro-Complex, Serious Mass), creatine (ATP Advantage, Cell-Tech), multi-vitamins (Animal Pak, MegaMan Vitamins), L-glutamine, aminoacids (Amino Fuel, Amino Liquid)....well that's it. My experience with creatine was very dissapointing, I think of it as a "show" supplement. If you want your muscles to look fuller and/or harder when you go to the beach, then use creatine, but you won't get any substantial gains with it, at least not for me.

So that's the reason...I guess I'm prepared to enter the dark side...I'm very disciplined and serious with my training. I'm 5'10, 19 years old, yeah I know too young, but oh well, my decision is made.

Test. Enanthate
    Equipoise
    Winstrol

Is that a good begginer's cycle?? Please, I have done tons of research, but most things are contradicted with you guys. I guess I should trust you more because of the real life examples. Some opinions, ideas, etc. What is a good cycle??

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    You could definitely go for this cycle, with moderate doses.
    wk 1-10: test enan 500mg/w
    wk 1-10: equipoise 400mg/w
    wk 5-10: winstrol -v : 50mg eod

This should do the job for a first time cycle. I know that 50mg of winnie eod is't fancy, but it should be okay. A similar cycle made me gain about 15 pounds of rock hard muscle during my first one. So c'mon, take a shot.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    So that's the reason...I guess I'm prepared to enter the dark side...I'm very disciplined and serious with my training. I'm 5'10, 19 years old, yeah I know too young

You can be as disciplined as you want with training, no diet is no results, and "I'll eat healthy on cycle" doesn't cut it. You need to get your diet perfected before you start steroids , further proving my point is why at 19 your not making progress.

Thread Information