Thread: tren question

Hear_Me_Roar is offline New Member

tren question

Couple days ago I mixed up a 8g kit and well friend payed for it all and he wanted to do the rest so he took it home and filtered his own. I had my oh 4g kit that I did the same time and I mixed the oil into the tren /ba and waited like 8 hours or more to let everything settle to the bottom. My question is it natural to have about 2 quarters of an inch or so with gunk at the bottom. I see both red/white more redish look than white. Is this my tren that has settled at the bottom also or is it the gunk stuff. Reason why I wonder is that I saw some read about it says white stuff, I do see white stuff at the very very bottom but on top of that is redish looking color. If this is also considered the junk, when I go to filter it you aren't supposed to suck up any of the red stuff right? Just the oil on top? Please only mods or someone that has a lot of knowledge and actually have done this reply. Thanks
    Last edited by Hear_Me_Roar; 01-29-2004 at 03:30 PM.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Suck up just the oil on top. The gunk in the bottom is usually a reddish-brown color, not white. Leave that stuff in the vial.

-moto

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Suck up just the oil on top. The gunk in the bottom is usually a reddish-brown color, not white. Leave that stuff in the vial.

-moto
    AGREED!

Thread Information