panabolic is offline Associate Member

Update on Prices

Hello Members, I have a question with regards to prices on gear. I have a done a search on this but can't find what I'm looking for. I would like to know if people have been seeing prices rise/decrease/or no change in general? Both for gym & mail order prices. I would also like to know if the black market prices on the anabolicreview homepage are accurate or out of date. Im interested in hearing about all prices on all gear in order to get a general idea. Im going to be doing a cycle soon and haven't done one in a year or so and want to get a handle on prices b4 buying. What I may be able to get is Winstrol (Zambon) 5mg tabs, Winstrol Depot (Zambon) 50mg-1ml, Masteron (Syntex) 2ml-100mg, Dbol (russian) 10/pack (not sure on mg?) Test Propianate (Ttokkyo) 10ml-100mg. I am waiting to hear back from my contact and prices. Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by panabolic; 01-30-2004 at 03:21 PM.

somedude247 is offline Member
    Pricing totaly depends on where u live and how well u know the bro u are buying off....gym prices will always be MUCH higher...

Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    Pricing totaly depends on where u live and how well u know the bro u are buying off....gym prices will always be MUCH higher...
    thnks for the reply...I am located in Southern Calif...bought off this local lifter before referred to by a trustworthy friend.

bump.

anyone else?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    it's hard to really put an avg price on gear, cause some guys on here pay outrageously high prices,, while others get there's dirt cheap. Personally to me it's not really an avg of prices it's what your willing to pay and what you have access to

Thread Information