Thread: Aspirating

abmyers is offline Associate Member

Aspirating

What I'm wondering, is if its safe to reinject the solution with blood in it, if upon aspirating you draw blood?
    I've heard conflicting info on this question, and would like some opinions on the safety of it.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    you're not gonna die, but the whole point of aspirating is to see whether or not you draw blood, so you can see if you're injecting into a vein or not, if you draw blood, pull out the needle, move over an inch and inject again

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    you're not gonna die, but the whole point of aspirating is to see whether or not you draw blood, so you can see if you're injecting into a vein or not, if you draw blood, pull out the needle, move over an inch and inject again
    Maybe my question was unclear. What I meant was, is it ok to use the same solution, in another spot.

jbrand is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abmyers
    Maybe my question was unclear. What I meant was, is it ok to use the same solution, in another spot.
    In my experience usually the blood sits at the top and you can just squeeze it right out, but even if you did have some blood mixed in with your gear I don't see the harm in it. Just consider it giving yourself a mini-transfusion.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrand
    In my experience usually the blood sits at the top and you can just squeeze it right out, but even if you did have some blood mixed in with your gear I don't see the harm in it. Just consider it giving yourself a mini-transfusion.
    Yeah. Due to the suction, the last thing in will be the first thing out (at least right at the tip). You can just push the plunger slightly and the blood will come right out.

Quote Originally Posted by abmyers
    Certainly, it's your blood, I promise it won't hurt you! D@mn well can't be any worse for you than the Oil/BA/BB/Androgen mix you're injecting into your body!

Thread Information