ironmanmike is offline New Member

Help! Is nolva gonna be enough?

Ok, I thought I had this all down but now I'm confused again. I'm doing a sust cycle 500mg/wk. I've got clomid and nolva. I was planning on running nolva at 10 mg/day throughout the cycle and running at 20mg/day during pct.

Now the more I read I see people saying to run nolva at 10mg/day and l-dex at .25mg/day. Is this needed? If so I need to order it asap, just started this week, took my 2nd shot last night. Now I did run a short cycle (6 weeks) of the sustanon with out nolva/clomid (I know, I know) and did start getting a small knot around the nipple, but it went away.

This is my 1st real cycle. Should I get the l-dex?

Thanks.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmanmike
    Ok, I thought I had this all down but now I'm confused again. I'm doing a sust cycle 500mg/wk. I've got clomid and nolva. I was planning on running nolva at 10 mg/day throughout the cycle and running at 20mg/day during pct.

Now the more I read I see people saying to run nolva at 10mg/day and l-dex at .25mg/day. Is this needed? If so I need to order it asap, just started this week, took my 2nd shot last night. Now I did run a short cycle (6 weeks) of the sustanon with out nolva/clomid (I know, I know) and did start getting a small knot around the nipple, but it went away.

This is my 1st real cycle. Should I get the l-dex?

Thanks.
    I feel it's better to run l-dex and Nolva together. L-dex will stop conversion and Nolva will keep what the l-dex didn't stop from binding to receptor sites

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    at the very worst i'd run the 'dex over the nolva.......

but like MM said, both are preferable.

peace I4L

ironmanmike is offline New Member
    Thanks guys, put an order in for the l-dex earlier today. If it ships from L.R. as fast as the nolva should have it early to mid of next week.

Thread Information