JAYWHITE is offline Junior Member

Is 50 Mgs Of Dbol Ed Too Much

I Plan on starting my second cycle soon I still have not decided which route to take on the oral side dbol or a-bombs. I'M 73" 210 14 % BF. I'll be running sust 250 750 mgs a week 3 x a week for 10 weeks I planned on stacking my dbol in this order

week 1/45 mgs daily
    week 2/50 mgs daily
    week 3/60 mgs daily
    week 4/60 mgs daily

Then Iplan on running the rest of my cycle pct and nolva on hand. Is that way too much dbol. This is my second cycle. The first cycle I got all the way up to 60 mgs of dbol and was not very impressed. and I know my source was legit. However I was having some problems and my diet was not good my work out routine went from great to fair. now my routine is rock hard my diet in perfect order. Do you guys think thats why the dbol effect was not that great. I don't lift for competition just want to be uge!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I am not understand what you have written about your sust. First you are saying you are running it 750mg a week and then you are saying right after that 3 X a week. Am I safe in saying that you are trying to say you are going to be doing 3 injections a week totally 750mg/week?? To get the full benefit of the prop in sust you should be injecting EOD with sust.

As for you dbols, I don't see a reason for you ramping them up like that. 50mg ED and then even going to 60mg/ed is far to much for a guy who is only doing his second cycle in my opinion. You are much better running it at say 35mg/ED for 4 weeks.

Make sure your training and diet are in order this time and you will get much better results. Also at 60mg/ed in your first cycle sounds like Fake Dbols if you didn't gain anything. That is just my opinion though.

skii96 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    I am not understand what you have written about your sust. First you are saying you are running it 750mg a week and then you are saying right after that 3 X a week. Am I safe in saying that you are trying to say you are going to be doing 3 injections a week totally 750mg/week?? To get the full benefit of the prop in sust you should be injecting EOD with sust.

As for you dbols, I don't see a reason for you ramping them up like that. 50mg ED and then even going to 60mg/ed is far to much for a guy who is only doing his second cycle in my opinion. You are much better running it at say 35mg/ED for 4 weeks.

Make sure your training and diet are in order this time and you will get much better results. Also at 60mg/ed in your first cycle sounds like Fake Dbols if you didn't gain anything. That is just my opinion though.
    I agree, 35-40mg/ed with dbol is plenty for you.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    yep!...30-35mgs day d-bol is PLENTY!

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    agree.. 35mg is sufficent..

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    It may also depend on what type of dbol you are taking. If you are taking dbol from a company like Denkall, you will want to take about "50mg" of their stuff, which is more like 35mg in reality.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    It may also depend on what type of dbol you are taking. If you are taking dbol from a company like Denkall, you will want to take about "50mg" of their stuff, which is more like 35mg in reality.
    Good point Doc!

skii96 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    I didnt think Denkalls dbol was all that underdosed....maybe Loeffler but not Denkall IMO.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    i like denkall... the loeffler suck!!!

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I am a big fan of the Thai dbol from BD, the pumps from dbol hurt so good..........mmmmmmmmm......... dbol............aghagahhaahga.

Homer J Simpson.

Thanks a lot for the info PEACE!

magnusson is offline Junior Member
    60 mg of thais or russians is quite a bit.

Yeah I'm not saying I did't gain off of them I gained Quite a bit I just didn't feel like I Was any stronger. Maybe I was expecting too much. Plus poor diet poor routine probably equals poor results right. I was'nt taking sixty till the last week. I started taking tweenty waited felt no diffrent so 2nd week went to 25 felt alright nothing incredible so I went to thirty then forty and I started to feel it but I had some **** interfering with my workout I was drinking a lot ec So Ir eally was only taking sixty mgs for about 5 days. I also got some nipple soreness but no gyno growth thank god this time I will be able to fully focus on my workout and diet. Is drinking beer while doing orals a no no?

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Since you don't have much experience yet, I wouldn't go over 50.

British Bulldog is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYWHITE
    Yeah I'm not saying I did't gain off of them I gained Quite a bit I just didn't feel like I Was any stronger. Maybe I was expecting too much. Plus poor diet poor routine probably equals poor results right. I was'nt taking sixty till the last week. I started taking tweenty waited felt no diffrent so 2nd week went to 25 felt alright nothing incredible so I went to thirty then forty and I started to feel it but I had some **** interfering with my workout I was drinking a lot ec So Ir eally was only taking sixty mgs for about 5 days. I also got some nipple soreness but no gyno growth thank god this time I will be able to fully focus on my workout and diet. Is drinking beer while doing orals a no no?
    If you value your liver then definitely avoid drinking alcohol whilst consuming orals. Also, supplement with milk thistle to help protect the liver.

Thread Information