asimov is offline Junior Member

price check WIN-V

How's this for a 20ml, 100mg/ml bottle of Stanol "V" by Ttokyo.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    I think around $200 (gym price).

1Banshee is offline Junior Member
    How's what??? The Mex price is about 1250 peso or $135 - 140 US...

cpitt398 is offline Junior Member
    I sure as hell wouldn't risk my ass on smuggling drugs for only a $60 profit. Ecspecially on a highly conterfeited drug like winny. Plus sometimes it also has to go thru a middle man. Splitting $60? Doesn't seem right.

A couple of years ago my friend and I brought back a pretty big supply to sell to friends and football players we knew. We sold the stuff for a lot more than you guys seem to qoute as good prices. And we were still undercutting the competition.
    If I were still selling I would be upset with the street prices that you guys quote. I am just afraid that you guys were going to lower the market value, which might in turn lower the number of people deciding to sell. Therefore making steroids less obtainable and drive the prices back up in the end.

I'm not trying to flame anyone b/c I don't really care now b/c I just fly to San Diego to visit relatives when I need a new supply.
    Hopefully the street price of drugs will go down which would help most of the people on this board and not have the effect that I mentoined earlier.
    Peace

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    winny 100 -200-220$. winny 500 tabs 10MG/425-450$, I like the tabs much cheaper.

tHESE ARE THE PRICES ON THE EAST COST.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    I live in South Texas so most of the gear I get is very cheap!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    Originally posted by cpitt398
    I sure as hell wouldn't risk my ass on smuggling drugs for only a $60 profit. Ecspecially on a highly conterfeited drug like winny. Plus sometimes it also has to go thru a middle man. Splitting $60? Doesn't seem right.

A couple of years ago my friend and I brought back a pretty big supply to sell to friends and football players we knew. We sold the stuff for a lot more than you guys seem to qoute as good prices. And we were still undercutting the competition.
    If I were still selling I would be upset with the street prices that you guys quote. I am just afraid that you guys were going to lower the market value, which might in turn lower the number of people deciding to sell. Therefore making steroids less obtainable and drive the prices back up in the end.

I'm not trying to flame anyone b/c I don't really care now b/c I just fly to San Diego to visit relatives when I need a new supply.
    Hopefully the street price of drugs will go down which would help most of the people on this board and not have the effect that I mentoined earlier.
    Peace

$2-300, depending on who you know and where you live.

Thread Information