Thread: winny

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member

winny

hey everyone im new on here and i'am going to be taking enanthate weeks 1-8 at 400mg a week and winny weeks 6-10 50mg eod. this is my first cycle and i was wondering if i have a reduced calorie diet the last 2 weeks to get a lil more cut will i still get noticable muscle/strength gains from the winny or will i just be wasting it? yes i do have anti's. thanks everyone

THE PUMP is offline Member
    The winny will harden your muscle mass but i wouldnt try cut towards the end just bulk then you can do a cutting cycle about 6 weeks after the pct, then ejust your diet around the cutting as bulk diet and cutting diet are vary different.,

ball182167 is offline New Member
    You really need to run the test 10-12 weeks to see quality gains! Run the winny weeks 6-12! Minimum i would say would be 10 weeks for test, obviously unless you running a fast acting ester such as prop or suspension. Dont keep running winny when you are off test! But i promise you will be alot happier with a 12 week cycle, and it would be worth saving a little more money to run it that way! Peace

Your dosages are perfect for a first cycle. The winny at 50 eod is good, and you can tell after awhile if you need to bump to 75 mg EOD. My muscles got so tight my first run on 50 EOD that i felt no need to bump at all. Winny is solid when you partner it up with test. What kind of gear are you running?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ball182167
    You really need to run the test 10-12 weeks to see quality gains! Run the winny weeks 6-12! Minimum i would say would be 10 weeks for test, obviously unless you running a fast acting ester such as prop or suspension. Dont keep running winny when you are off test! But i promise you will be alot happier with a 12 week cycle, and it would be worth saving a little more money to run it that way! Peace
    Agreed. I would personally run the Winstrol at 50mg ED for best results.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Agreed. I would personally run the Winstrol at 50mg ED for best results.
    Agree as well, but this being his first cycle injections will suck for him ED. I dont recommend the easy, drinkin way out. he could inject one day and drink the next day, but i just feel that is a waste of some expensive ****.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i have upjohn test and ilium winny. i was planing on injecting the winn and then drink it then inject etc. is there ne thing in particular that winny should be mixed with when i drink it or can it be ne thing? i dont realy care to much about shots dont bother me much. yea im going to get some more and run the test 10 weeks and winny weeks 6-10. how much r u guys paying for ur winny?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I drank/injected it and got great results. The only problem is Winstrol screwed me up big time. I had really bad joint problems. I couldn't lift for 4 months. I will never touch the stuff again. I hope U plan on running plenty of glucosamine

Thread Information