mickey o is offline New Member

wat do else do i need

i am completly new to steriods i have been trainin at the gym for about 18 months and i have decided 2 try steriods. i have bought sum metabolne (anadrol ) and sum clenbuterol can sum1 help me and tell me if i will b needin anythin else in a stack your help is welcomed thank you

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

yea

yea bro sorry im not trying to be a dick but you really need more research.

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mickey o
    i am completly new to steriods i have been trainin at the gym for about 18 months and i have decided 2 try steriods. i have bought sum metabolne (anadrol) and sum clenbuterol can sum1 help me and tell me if i will b needin anythin else in a stack your help is welcomed thank you
    yes...RESEARCH AND TEST....an anadrol only cycle is a very bad idea bro, it is also a very harsh steroid and if youve never done steroids b4 you def want to hold off on it...do some research and youll see what are some good first cycles...

grave digger is offline Junior Member
    i am completly new to steriods i have been trainin at the gym for about 18 months and i have decided 2 try steriods. i have bought sum metabolne (anadrol) and sum clenbuterol can sum1 help me and tell me if i will b needin anythin else in a stack your help is welcomed thank you
    Anadrol 's too heavy for a first-time cycle IMO. Do some research bro...alot of info in here.

mickey o is offline New Member
    were can i do some reasarch i really wana learn about wat to take and stuff can sum1 help me

Da Bull is offline Banned
    were can i do some reasarch i really wana learn about wat to take and stuff can sum1 help me
    Uses the search button up top bro,almost all answers will be there.

peace

DB

Bartleby is offline Member
    you can do it all on this site...look at the drug profiles and see what you might be interested in takin depending on your goals...use the search button at the tope right of the page...read some posts and see what cycles some members are running...than come up with your own cycle and after that if you need help, the ppl here will be more than happy to help you...good luck...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, very simple...Educational forums. Ton of useful info in there.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    also give us some stats like age, weight, ht, bf, etc...

daWhoady is offline Associate Member
    There's so much more info we need from you and so much research you need to do here. Is this a joke thread? Can never tell these days.

Thread Information