spawn2828 is offline New Member

Question injecting into calves?good or bad?

Hey whats up. I appreciate anyone who responds to this. I have been working out my legs hard, and my legs are starting to grow. My calves have always lacked. Although they are growing, I heard injecting test into your calves may help them grow even more. What is your opinion on this matter?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Steroids don't caused localized growth, and spot injections in the calves can result in a blood clot.. you have to be very very very careful not to hit a vein.

IGF-1 injectinos however have been shown to cause localized growth, so that may be your ticket. I say start hitting your calves twice a week in the ddoggcrapp fashion.. check the workout section for more details on that.

colezy is offline New Member
    I tried it once, and only once....ooooooouuuuuuucccccchhhhhh.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    you should have done a search on this, there's a ton of threads on it.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ghlight=calves

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Doggcrapp's training style works great for calves IMO. Mine have grown tremendously since I dicovered this.

-moto

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I read a thread stating calve injections are bad due to limited blood flow and blood circulation lower than the quads. Thats why a lot of diabetics lose toes and such due to the limited blood flow. There are plenty of other places to do injections. You can do quads all cycle long if you want.

Muscleone is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spawn2828
    Hey whats up. I appreciate anyone who responds to this. I have been working out my legs hard, and my legs are starting to grow. My calves have always lacked. Although they are growing, I heard injecting test into your calves may help them grow even more. What is your opinion on this matter?
    Bad idea according to what I've read. Lots of nerves in that area if I remember correctly. I would do some research first to make sure.

halifax is offline Junior Member
    I tried with Winny for one cycle... Rotating between left and right and inner and outer head. There are lot of veins there, so be sure to check for blood. Also you will experience pain in the injection site, more then anywhere else.
    The result: They did not grow, but they got ripped as hell! Never gone do it again. Go for quads, easiest!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    My cycles I use someting that requires ED injections so calves are in my rotation. I've never seen growth from injecting into them just from training them. Calve injections aren't bad but do hurt the most out of all the other sites for me.

halifax is offline Junior Member
    I tried with Winny for one cycle... Rotating between left and right and inner and outer head. There are lot of veins there, so be sure to check for blood. Also you will experience pain in the injection site, more then anywhere else.
    The result: They did not grow, but they got ripped as hell! Never gone do it again. Go for quads, easiest!

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    check the link in my signature on calve injections, not sure if it's the same as what magicstick posted.

Thread Information