nutdir is offline New Member

Arrow Test alone, please help!

ok, here my story, I did 2 cycles of winstrol the 2nd time I added deca ! Please don't ask why i didn't add test. I didn't know better! No my sexdrive is zero for the last 2month. so I started taking clomid for 2 weeks (100mg/day)!
    When i took clomid, I could feel I am more horny, but once i stopped , back to zero! Can I just take 8-10weeks of test, low level to help bring my testosterone up again? Also how long can I take clomid for?

Swellin Guest
    The test will just shut down whatever you have working right now. If yoiu are still flat, run the clomid around 4 weeks at 100mg. If you didn't have any trouble with the clomid, you might start with 300mg the first day, and then run 100mg for a 3-4 weeks.

I am not 100% on how you should run the clomid now, maybe somebody else will come along.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Or try soem nolva

JohnnyB

nutdir is offline New Member
    u think nolva will help or is better than clomid! Also shoul I take both together! And how should i take nolva!

Thanks for your help guys!

Swellin Guest
    Take them together. Research a little on Nolva. You could probably run it at 20mg ED.

Thread Information