Thread: Another Cycle

SCxMaster is offline New Member

Another Cycle

5'7, 21, 164lbs

I'm on my 3rd week of 10 taking 400mg deca /test cyponiate. I've been taking weight gainer, cell tech, and whey protien for the duration of this cycle. So far I've gained 12lbs I'm thinking that's from all the food and shakes I've been drinking. I don't think the gear has kicked in quite yet. I have access to clomid, but I'm wondering if I really need it.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    what are you asking???...besides YES you do need clomid for pct...other wise oyull have a hard time ecovering your natty test and keeping your gains

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Ok, well cypionate won't kick in till at earlies the end of this 3rd week. I'm betting end of next week and you'll know.

I would up the cyp dosage 100mg to fight deca dick which you might start experiencing soon if not already.

You will need clomid PCT as always.

Run the clomid along with nolvadex . Start your clomid 14 days after the last cyp shot. Along with that run 20mg of nolvadex a day. I would start runing some sort of anti-estrogen now though for precautionary reasons.

Good luck.

Doc

ColdSore is offline Banned
    listen to doc..he hit everything for ya that i can think of..

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    actually drop the celltech...all that water weight from the test and deca AND cell tech....not good.

Also I think there may also be other reasons why you shouldn't take creatine while on cycle.

Doc

shootdeep is offline Member
    yeah, cell-tech sucks. if you need to run creatine, run a low carb brand. i use Trac from MHP and that stuff is great. no bloat, no trips to the john

Thread Information