Thread: Too young?

ducatiscotti is offline New Member

Too young?

hey my friend and i are 17 and looking to take some deca -dur...we are both high school athletes and we're just on the edge of being scouted for some D1 colleges... we think if we take it that we'll get the edge we need....we were just wondering that if we just take one cycle if we aare running a big risk of any long term side effects with our liver or anything. Also, is it true that deca stays in your system and can be tested for up to 18 months after taken? thanks guys

MachZ is offline Member
    Yes, your too young and Deca only cycle is not good at all.
    Deca can give you gyno, man boobs and have you lactating if you will and could also shut the big guy.
    You would both look pretty funny at 17 with lactating tits and not able to get it up for the ladies.
    Train natural for another 4-5 years and read up on drug profiles all you can.

MachZ is offline Member
    One other thing I forgot to mention was Deca has one of the longest detection times of any AAS out there. If you were ever to be tested deca will show up back about 18 months.

ultranyteg is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, your too young for the strong stuff
    There are weaker "steroids " that can give you an edge, and are legal.
    I can't remember their names right now, try looking them up somewhere

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

young

yea bro too young, but if you decide to go ahead..please..please do as much research as possible. but keep in mind you have alot of more natural growth to go AND YOU WOULDNT WANT TO MESS THAT UP WOULD YOU? for real you guys are way too young!!!!!!!

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    You guys are deffinately too young. But ask yourself this. Would you rather go natural and not make D1 and not get a big multimillion dollar contract in the NFL, MLB, or what not. Or would rather take some AS and possibly run the "risk" of hurting yourselfs in the longrun, like in your 60's when your really not living any way, or become Professional athletes make the big bucks, get the all the girls and live the dream life, and have plenty of money to take care of any of the long term side effects from the AS. Also what the guy above me mentioned about the side effects can all be prevented. Do some research on this website and you will find how you can prevent almost every side effect from anabolic steroids .

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

yep

yep thats a good way to look at it DD! guys i hope your thinking about that one.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    You guys are deffinately too young. But ask yourself this. Would you rather go natural and not make D1 and not get a big multimillion dollar contract in the NFL, MLB, or what not. Or would rather take some AS and possibly run the "risk" of hurting yourselfs in the longrun, like in your 60's when your really not living any way, or become Professional athletes make the big bucks, get the all the girls and live the dream life, and have plenty of money to take care of any of the long term side effects from the AS. Also what the guy above me mentioned about the side effects can all be prevented. Do some research on this website and you will find how you can prevent almost every side effect from anabolic steroids.

That's the most immature and ignorant logic to any question i've ever read. Pretty much you said: do steroids now and you can get $$$ and women. Good way to encourage kids to do steroids. Do you sling rock to underage teens as well?? These kids are too young period! If your still growing in physical size, juicing now can fuk that all up. You'll stop growing and mess up your growth plates if they aren't allready fused. Get in the gym and Bust your ass. If you want to get laid ALL the time in school hook up w/ their Greek system and pledge a good frat. Think about it like this. If you need roids to get on the team, you're going to need them to stay on the team. If you don't get picked by any teams go walk on the first year and prove to them why they should've scouted you. Good luck!

Thread Information