chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member

Run t-3/clen during or after cycle?

Ok as some of you might remember I am running a cycle of 500mg test E/400 mg EQ.

I would really like to lower my bf, its not too high maybe 15-17%

Ok I would like to run t-3 AND clen but I have read some bad things about t-3

Would it be cool to run the t-3 at the very end (last 2 weeks) of the cycle then run the clen AFTER the cycle or wait and run them both together. I have done some searches but there are mixed opinions. Is it possible to still gain muscle and lose fat with T-3.

Basically what would be ideal for my situation? THANKS Bros!

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0
    Ok as some of you might remember I am running a cycle of 500mg test E/400 mg EQ.

Would it be cool to run the t-3 at the very end (last 2 weeks) of the cycle then run the clen AFTER the cycle or wait and run them both together. I have done some searches but there are mixed opinions. Is it possible to still gain muscle and lose fat with T-3.

T3 is good **** for burnig fat. A t3 clen stack at the end of your cycle would cut you out pretty well. I like both of them.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member

Take the t3 during your cycle bro!...you MUST take test while doing t3, because t3 will eat up muscles as well, save the clen for post cycle!

Mallet bro THANKS you reply to almost all my posts!

So both t-3 and clen together? Dosages? anymore input is appreciated!

Harvey Balboner is offline Retired Moderator
    i wouldn't run t3 unless on cycle it will burn muscle and all unless your test levels are high.

look in the educational threads there are plenty of posts on how to dose T3.

clen is an individual thing, info on finding your dose is in there too.

I don't know how true this is but my buddy told me that t3 and AS actuallly make each other work better. Has anyone else ever heard that?

So both t-3 and clen together? Dosages? anymore input is appreciated!
    dosing for t3...5/40/55. THis is a basic formula for trunning t3. 5% of the time you spend ramping up the dose...40% of the time you spend at a constant...and 55% of the time you spend tapering down.

FOR EXAMPLE:

5% 40% 55%
    25.50.75.75.75.75.75.75.75.75.75.75.50.50.50.50.50 .50.25.25.25.25.25.25.12

If you start the clen at the beginning of your cycle take it 2 weeks on 2weeks off. start at a low dose on day one and gradually work your way up to your max over say 3 or 4 days then just keep it there for the remainder.

Quote Originally Posted by wallycn
    I don't know how true this is but my buddy told me that t3 and AS actuallly make each other work better. Has anyone else ever heard that?
    Yes t3 can and does enhance the effects of AAS because it helps to metabolize the nutrients faster (protein/carbs/fat) And AAS helps to preserve muscle while taking t3...so they compliment each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Yes t3 can and does enhance the effects of AAS because it helps to metabolize the nutrients faster (protein/carbs/fat) And AAS helps to preserve muscle while taking t3...so they compliment each other.

Yeah, but how much muscle can you actually put on while using t-3, I see so many people use this in a CUTTING cycle. If this was the case wouldnt most people run this during every cycle?

Also usually you either eat to to bulk up or you eat to cut up. How exactly would you diet look if you were trying to gain muscle AND lose some fat. What would be a good ratio of how much muscle you can put on compared to fat you can lose?

bump

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    dosing for t3...5/40/55. THis is a basic formula for trunning t3. 5% of the time you spend ramping up the dose...40% of the time you spend at a constant...and 55% of the time you spend tapering down.

FOR EXAMPLE:

5% 40% 55%
    25.50.75.75.75.75.75.75.75.75.75.75.50.50.50.50.50 .50.25.25.25.25.25.25.12

If you start the clen at the beginning of your cycle take it 2 weeks on 2weeks off. start at a low dose on day one and gradually work your way up to your max over say 3 or 4 days then just keep it there for the remainder.
    Mallet I don't know if you are still going to look at this thread but if you do, does the way you have to take t3 work really well. I have always been told to go up and come down evenly. I'm always up for new ways to do things, so your feed back would be of great intrest to me.

Thread Information