Thread: oxymethanol

dirtymexican is offline New Member

oxymethanol

has anyone heard of the steriod oxymethanol? if so what is it used for? and what does it cost down in good old mexico. thanks for any input.
    dirtymexican

viper is offline Member
    are you sure that is what it is called....maybe im just sleepy, but this is the second one tonight i have never heard of.....guess im slipping in my old age...

are you sure thats how it is spelled.......

CYCLEON Guest
    no such thing that Ive ever heard of

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    It sounds like he wants to know if he can buy Anadrol in Mexico?

CYCLEON Guest
    Oxymetholone?? maybe thats what he means - Anadrol /abombs/drol - its late, please hit the search for any of those terms or see our profiles

thanks guys for the input..it was a friend of a friend asking.i was wondering what the heck he was talking about, he said it increases white t-cell counts in his blood. but also said it was a steriod and was paying 1500 dollars for a 2 month supply.i checked the drug profiles and did not see it..so i went to the best source to find out...being this message board. thanks again

dirtymexican

viper is offline Member
    DM....im sure you ment that he said it increases rbc 's in the blood not white....if the white is increased you have a condition called leukocytosis......things like leukine,prednisone,lithium and nsaids can also cause this...

ok back to the topic.....your paying how much for 2 months of this....can you say...."biggest rip-off i've seen in awhile"....

thanks for the info about it...haha..when i heard how much this guy was paying..i about started dying luaghing...i have no clue what its value is..but 1500 every 2 months is outrageous.
    dirtymexican

Thread Information