Thread: Test and Tren

fina fiend is offline New Member

Question Test and Tren

In the next month I plan on starting my second cycle with test and tren . I did tren and eq the first go round and had great results (except for the anger thing). I was thinkin of doing a test this cycle and was thinkin of going w/ propionate insead of enanthate . I've come to understand that you don't need to take as many milligrams of propionate to see results and the side effects are less pronounced. Is this a sufficient amount? Will I need to grab some nolva at this amount? What about the placement of the tren?

wks1-10 test prop 100mg eod
    wks5-10 tren 75mg eod

Any suggestions? Preciate the help.

MachZ is offline Member
    That cycle will work but I would bump the tren 1 week to 6 weeks. EOD shot are acceptiable but better blood levels if taken ED.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by fina fiend
    In the next month I plan on starting my second cycle with test and tren . I did tren and eq the first go round and had great results (except for the anger thing). I was thinkin of doing a test this cycle and was thinkin of going w/ propionate insead of enanthate . I've come to understand that you don't need to take as many milligrams of propionate to see results and the side effects are less pronounced. Is this a sufficient amount? Will I need to grab some nolva at this amount? What about the placement of the tren?

wks1-10 test prop 100mg eod
    wks5-10 tren 75mg eod

Any suggestions? Preciate the help.
    That cycle is ok but you would see beter results and less sides if you ran both ED....... EOD will make your blood levels unstable. Also run the prop 2 weeks longer than the tren and then start PCT 3 days after the last prop injection.

I would also add 10mg of Nolva and .25mg of L-dex through the cycle.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Nolva will help with the test, but you may want to pick up some vitamin B6 for the tren . I would def run the L-dex and nolva together. I am going to run a similar cycle in 2 months. But like Mud said run it ED, and rotate those injection sites.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    That cycle is ok but you would see beter results and less sides if you ran both ED....... EOD will make your blood levels unstable. Also run the prop 2 weeks longer than the tren and then start PCT 3 days after the last prop injection.

I would also add 10mg of Nolva and .25mg of L-dex through the cycle.
    Your saying 50mg prop ED Or are you saying 100mg everyday?
    Do I keep the nolva on hand or take from the beginning?

Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    First of all, what did your last cycle look like? How much do you weigh currently? 100mg Prop EOD sounds awfully low IMO, regardless of cycle experience. That comes out to roughly 350mg/wk. (less than 300mg/wk of actual test, once the ester is removed...)
    my last cycle was eq and tren
    wks1-10 300mg eq
    wks5-10 75mg tren eod
    I didn't take any antie's or anything pct.

I went from 176 to 194 it ended back in September, so I've been off about 5 months. I am currently 188.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Looks good to me, but I'd shoot everyday like the guys mentioned. 50 test ed, 37.5 tren ed.

Thread Information