gettinthere is offline Associate Member

Can i just thank everyone?! more....

If it wasn't for this forum, and you guys, I would not know jack shit. And more imprtantly, I wouldn't know that there was so much to know and would have done my d-bol only "cycle" that i was originally going to do, just because of convenience. Now, i know atleast enough to get started on my first cycle, and I can even help people like blue-bug out a little bit!! I realize of course that all this is just a drop in the bucket when considering how much more there is to learn. After me first showing up here some 3 or 4 months ago, I have also found what I would consider to be a solid source. I'm sure that after I start sticking myself in the arse I will have even more questions/input.

You guys/gals rock, thanks...

i usually dont kiss this much ass but i feel you deserve it

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor

Thumbs up

just reach your goals and post a pic for us bro, thats all the thanks we need!

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by bigkev
    just reach your goals and post a pic for us bro, thats all the thanks we need!
    I'll second that. Helping is what this board is all about.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Definitely second that too (or third that). Wouldn't know a damn thing if not for this board. Good call bro. Can't wait to post my pics.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I'm going to try to go ahead and get a "before" pic up real soon. Just to let everyone know what I'm working with, and for. I'm 6'5" so if i could gain 20 pounds and keep it then I will be on my way to a big sunofabitch. I'm 200 right now, and have slowly been gaining over the last 6 months, from about 185. I just want to end up at around 230 or so, all muscle. Thats my goal. It will probably take one more cycle after this test400/wk eq 400/wk X 10wks that I'm doing right now. But i really do have the heart to push through those last two or three reps when it really starts to hurt so thats probably my biggest advantage. Like Arnold said!

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Smile

Bro, I'm with you all the way. This board,i.e. the quality people on it, have helped me so much I can't believe it. I get up every morning excited to check the board and see whats going on. I can honestly say this board has been one of the best surprises to happen in my life. Thank you everyone at AR.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    glad to see we helped bro, now just be safe and use your head when it comes to doin your cycle. if you have questions before you start or even during the cycle , ask ok?

and, as posted above, post some pics so we can see how you are progressing.

good luck.

peace bb79

Thread Information