Squid is offline New Member

Primobolan from pharmacy?

Speaking of Schering, I purchased some Primobolan from a pharmacy here in Central America, with all the fake brown vials, I am now questioning. I have looked at a lot of post and really can't find any that look like this. The lot number is 003 and exp date is Oct 04.on the box. The vial is marked with: Mex-Reg. No 57450 SSA. Can you guys take a look and see what you think, I purchased them from a reputable pharmacy..

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

pic

post a pic in the pic forum bro

Quote Originally Posted by Squid
    Speaking of Schering, I purchased some Primobolan from a pharmacy here in Central America, with all the fake brown vials, I am now questioning. I have looked at a lot of post and really can't find any that look like this. The lot number is 003 and exp date is Oct 04.on the box. The vial is marked with: Mex-Reg. No 57450 SSA. Can you guys take a look and see what you think, I purchased them from a reputable pharmacy..

Have been trying to post the pics, but cannot find how to do it.. Do you know where I can go for help posting pics?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Go to post reply, scoll down to manage attachments upload pics there. If their Mexican I'm going to say your probably safe.

JohnnyB

Thanks Johnny,
    Didn't realize the pics were so big, hopefully you guys can see them ok..Thanks for your help, if they are real, I am looking for 10lbs or so solid lean muscle...will be taking for 10 wks @ 400, wks 5,6,7 @500 twice a week..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Primobolan from pharmacy?-cafeteria-001.jpg   Primobolan from pharmacy?-cafeteria-002.jpg   Primobolan from pharmacy?-cafeteria-003.jpg   Primobolan from pharmacy?-cafeteria-004.jpg   Primobolan from pharmacy?-cafeteria-005.jpg  

Thread Information