Thread: Clomid Eyes

liftr486 is offline New Member

Clomid Eyes

ive been doing clomid for about 17 days (did 100mg for 10 days and 50mg for rest) and jus yesterday i started getting flashes in my eyes-it only lasted about an hour, on and off , i also felt a little pressure on my eyes...wat i wanna kno is if u think if i keep doing the clomid will the effects b permanent, or will they stop when i stop it-i really dont wanna stop cuz my test is really low and i could really use the help from clomid.

Klossus is offline Associate Member

litttle off the subject

sorry bout your eyes bro, but thats one of the more serious sides to clomid, i dont exactly know too much about it but if you do a search on it you can find some more info. i was wondering if you experienced any acne while coming off cycle/ into your clomid PCT. i hope i could shed some light for you and thanks for your info in return, take it easy bro

Quote Originally Posted by liftr486
    ive been doing clomid for about 17 days (did 100mg for 10 days and 50mg for rest) and jus yesterday i started getting flashes in my eyes-it only lasted about an hour, on and off , i also felt a little pressure on my eyes...wat i wanna kno is if u think if i keep doing the clomid will the effects b permanent, or will they stop when i stop it-i really dont wanna stop cuz my test is really low and i could really use the help from clomid.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, same thing happened to me on day 18 as well. I saw trails of light. It freaked me out. It is definitely a side effect and I got off Clomid ASAP. What doses are you on?

British Bulldog is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by liftr486
    Alternatively, you could use HCG and nolvadex . Although I do not have any experience with clomid myself (I start my PCT next week) , many members of this board would advise you to stop immediately rather than risk permanent damage to your eyesight.

i started off w/ 100mg for 10 days and then bumped it down to 50mg a day

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    Nah, nothing permanent. I have it every time I take clomid, even from the beginning. It kicks in about half an hour after a swallowed a tab and lasts for about half an hour.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    HCG is counter productive to PCT so don't use it during

Clomid is a SERM and any SERM has possible occulotoxicity side effects. Permanent effect has only been seen in administration of 5+ years(at least the studies I've seen)

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    HCG is counter productive to PCT so don't use it during

Clomid is a SERM and any SERM has possible occulotoxicity side effects. Permanent effect has only been seen in administration of 5+ years(at least the studies I've seen)
    What do you mean by that exactly? You have to take it 5 years straight for those side effects to become permanent? As in for us body builders the effect is not perm? So we are okay with it?

I've used Clomid, I guess about 4 times total I think, and I've never had any problems (although I can't recall in detail). I think I may have felt something, very little, and for a very short amount of time. I hope it's all good. Usually from what i've read before, your symptoms will go away after a short while just like everyone else said.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    What do you mean by that exactly? You have to take it 5 years straight for those side effects to become permanent? As in for us body builders the effect is not perm? So we are okay with it?

I've used Clomid, I guess about 4 times total I think, and I've never had any problems (although I can't recall in detail). I think I may have felt something, very little, and for a very short amount of time. I hope it's all good. Usually from what i've read before, your symptoms will go away after a short while just like everyone else said.
    Yes, for the doses and amount of time we run it, side effects(if seen) are temporary, at least as far as I've seen or heard. The studies I've seen showed permanant occurance in continuous administration of 5+ yrs in women

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I've always read (including on the Drug profile page)that if you experience eye sight problems, discontinue use...

Side effects of Clomid are very rare if reasonable dosages are taken. Possible side effects are climacteric hot flashes and occasional visual disturbances, which can manifest themselves in blurred vision, giving flickering or flashing. Should visual disturbances occur, the manufacturer recommends discontinuing Clomid treatment.

I don't like to screw around with my eyes....I've only got 2

jcshack is offline Junior Member
    Yeah I remember seeing flashes as if someone was jumping out at me. I was glad no one was around the couple time it made me jump or I'd look like a loony.

hartyman is offline Junior Member
    mnnj
    Last edited by hartyman; 12-31-2011 at 07:47 AM.

do u think if i do 50mg eod, it will still be as effective as ed but with fewer sides cuz when i skip a day, my eyesite seems to get better

Thread Information