GeneralGrant is offline Junior Member

Let me start by apologizing....

For my ignorance and my questions. First i have read the educational threads, as well as the newbie threads. I just have a few questions. First of all I only plan on doing 1-2 cycles total. im 6ft tall 185 pounds, not sure what my body fat is cause I know its horrible. I just recently started working out, im doing it purely for appearence. I have a freind who can get me d-bol pink. ALll im looking for is a jump start into results. I want to see results with in 3 months. From what ive read if i plan on taking a first cycle i should do test with the dbol but then im gonna need an anti-e. Im not sure if all this is really necessary for my goals. I just want to reduce my body fat and add muscle mass. i dont even care if i gain weight. Im on a moderate work out plan, 4 days aweek. Someone told me theres something called andro (mark maguire took it) and its legal, would this work with like hydroxy cut or somin?

Any help would be appriciated.

Fuller is offline Associate Member
    Hard work and a clean diet, lots of cardio and dedication is all u need to see results in three months. It can be done. But it is up to the person weather it is or not.
    I am out..... Fuller

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    all what fuller said plus winny is good on a low calorie diet, you can do just winny alone for 4 weeks, followed by clomid therapy, very simple and will get you what you are looking for i think

bigbobjr55 is offline New Member
    As mentioned above "Hard work and a clean diet" worked for me. It's hard to eat clean at first but stick with it, it works. I lost 20lbs in 2 months with just a clean diet and working out 4-5 day per week with 30min of cardio each day I work out. Try this first. Once you get this down rethink using AS. You might be happy with what you've accomplished. The AS won’t get you there alone you need the diet.

shootdeep is offline Member
    6ft and 185lbs? thAt doesn't sound like your bodyfat would be "horrible". i would suggest you clean up the diet and find a good cardio exercise that you enjoy doing(skating, speed walking, hiking, running, any aerobic sports) if you play hoop, get on a league etc. do it several times per week and for at least an hour. show some grit, when you get tired keep going, stay focused. if combine that with a sensible weight training program you'll see results in less than 3 months the question is: HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT?

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

welcome

welcome first of all bro! no apology needed, just make sure you do as much research as possible before you jump into A/S. dbol would not be a very good 1st cycle especially if your trying to drop lbs and b/f % start of by doing cardio for 45 min a day for a few months along with eating clean. you dont know what your b/f % is? well i would suggest getting it to under 15% before starting a/s. im sure your anxious to get started and all but you dont want to be one of those guys who has regrets or one of those guys who has gyno etc from not researching enough. sorry to sound like a preacher and all but part of being a member of this board is to help other bros out, im soooo not the most all knowing bro here so please ask any questions you have to as many members as possible no matter how stupid the question is. you will only learn from research,reading as many posts as you can and asking as many questions as you can. sorry for the long thread but these are things you need to do. hope to see you stick around and meet all of your goals!!

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralGrant
    For my ignorance and my questions. First i have read the educational threads, as well as the newbie threads. I just have a few questions. First of all I only plan on doing 1-2 cycles total. im 6ft tall 185 pounds, not sure what my body fat is cause I know its horrible. I just recently started working out, im doing it purely for appearence. I have a freind who can get me d-bol pink. ALll im looking for is a jump start into results. I want to see results with in 3 months. From what ive read if i plan on taking a first cycle i should do test with the dbol but then im gonna need an anti-e. Im not sure if all this is really necessary for my goals. I just want to reduce my body fat and add muscle mass. i dont even care if i gain weight. Im on a moderate work out plan, 4 days aweek. Someone told me theres something called andro (mark maguire took it) and its legal, would this work with like hydroxy cut or somin?

Any help would be appriciated.

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    You only started working out recently? Then I suggest you stay of the gear and go for a nice clean diet, along with some cardio and supplements. That should do the job for now.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Stay natural bro..........your not ready for this game yet,I can tell by your post.

Peace

DB

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

da bull

yea da bull thts what i picked up on. for sure not ready more research!

bigbobjr55 is offline New Member
    check this out. It will help with the diet:

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=81064

Good luck

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, I think the best thing I can say is slow down. Don't ever worry about asking questions. But After reading your post twice, I have to agree with DBULL. If you researched more, you would realize a DBOL only cycle sucks. You don't want to gain weight? Well, with DBOL you will blow up like a balloon only to lose it all when your done. And you certainlly won't lose any fat. Sorry to say, but there is NO such thing as 1 or 2 cycles. We all say it. Impossible. Now with that said, I think you should rethink what your goals are and how you are going to get there. Steroids are NOT the easy way out. Most bro's on this board have to work out even harder while on. You can easily attain your goals naturally.

GeneralGrant is offline Junior Member

ty

Well I just wanna say thanks to everyone on here. You are prolly some of the coolest ppl online. Most of the other forums i goto envolve alot more flaming of newbies. Thanks for all the advice. Basically what i did was get linked up with an ex wrestler friend of mine and we are working out 4 days a week. I got some hydroxy cut and i plan on getting some runing in a few days a week untill i can go everyday. Ive decided to wait atleast till spring break to try a/s that gives me like 2 1/2 months or so to see some results.thanks

Thread Information