BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member

First Cycle No Bs

hey, guys. Im sure i've done written this thread before and probably am starting to piss numerous people off lol but im ready for my first cycle now, got the money, got tine information, just need a little help.
    I'm an experienced lifter, been lifting for around 6 or 7 years now hardcore, I'm 6 foot, and 230 pounds. Already have a pretty **** good foundation to build on. For my first cycle I think im going to run 500mg of Test Enan. per week. Doing this for ten weeks. I know I am gyno prone so I need help on how many anti e's to take. I think im going to take nolva throughout the cycle and clomid post cycle. Need help on dosages and when to take them etc. Also is it better to take both cc's of the test at one time or take one say on monday and one on friday. how does this cycle sound? let me know any advice is greatly appreciated and once again this is the real deal this time. Any other suggestions would be great such as taking anything else with the test and anti's. or is this enough for my first cycle. Thankyou.

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    prone to gyno, take liquidex throughout at 1mg per day you shouldnt get any gyno at all, also look into nonaromitising steroids like winstrol and anavar and EQ, stacking it with EQ may be a good cycle for you test 500mg eq 400mg liquidex 1mg perday

Bartleby is offline Member
    if youre prone to gyno take 20mg/ed of nolva throughout your cycle, it will help prevent gyno better by itself than l-dex...but even better would be to take both, nolva 10mg/ed and l-dex at .25mg/ed throughout...

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGSNOR
    hey, guys. Im sure i've done written this thread before and probably am starting to piss numerous people off lol but im ready for my first cycle now, got the money, got tine information, just need a little help.
    I'm an experienced lifter, been lifting for around 6 or 7 years now hardcore, I'm 6 foot, and 230 pounds. Already have a pretty **** good foundation to build on. For my first cycle I think im going to run 500mg of Test Enan. per week. Doing this for ten weeks. I know I am gyno prone so I need help on how many anti e's to take. I think im going to take nolva throughout the cycle and clomid post cycle. Need help on dosages and when to take them etc. Also is it better to take both cc's of the test at one time or take one say on monday and one on friday. how does this cycle sound? let me know any advice is greatly appreciated and once again this is the real deal this time. Any other suggestions would be great such as taking anything else with the test and anti's. or is this enough for my first cycle. Thankyou.
    A simple cycle like that to start off would be good. Split your shots up evenly through the week.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    if youre prone to gyno take 20mg/ed of nolva throughout your cycle, it will help prevent gyno better by itself than l-dex...but even better would be to take both, nolva 10mg/ed and l-dex at .25mg/ed throughout...
    I agree there and also start taking the Nolv a wk prior to your cycle,that will help alot.

Peace

DB

Shud is offline Associate Member
    stick with just the test-e and use nolva 20mgs ed....
    pct 2 weeks after last test-e injection day 1- 300mgs day 2-11 100mgs day 12-21 50mgs....
    split up test shots sun/ fri or mon/thurs....

kahn is offline Junior Member
    for test e. inject mon and thur.

Thread Information