sh0rty is offline New Member

Wait till im older?

Hey im 17 years old, almost 18 im about 6'0, 2 weeks ago i weighed around 149 now i weigh 158 from the apex volumizer. I really would like to get taller. My friend just got off a cycle of roids and has gotten pretty huge off of test. He gained around 75lbs on his bench and around 150 on his squat hes extremely cut. He offered me some but i dont know know if i should. I mean id like to be huge, right now im taking the apex volumizer with alot of protein and calories etc.. but this seems like too good of a deal to pass up. Will this stunt my growth in any way, and i certainly don't want my junk to shrink at all. Please help. Thanks guys!
    Last edited by sh0rty; 01-30-2004 at 02:58 PM.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    YES wait till your at least 21 to even consider aas, and no one will tell you any different

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sh0rty
    Hey im 17 years old, almost 18 im about 6'0 i really would like to get taller. My friend just got off a cycle of roids and has gotten pretty huge off of test. He gained around 75lbs on his bench and around 150 on his squat hes extremely cut. He offered me some but i dont know know if i should. I mean id like to be huge, right now im taking the apex volumizer with alot of protein and calories etc.. but this seems like too good of a deal to pass up. Will this stunt my growth in any way, and i certainly don't want my junk to shrink at all. Please help. Thanks guys!
    if youre not done growing it will close your growth plates...plus 17 is too young anyway, you need to wait 4 or 5 years...

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Hey im 17 years old, almost 18 im about 6'0 i really would like to get taller. My friend just got off a cycle of roids and has gotten pretty huge off of test. He gained around 75lbs on his bench and around 150 on his squat hes extremely cut. He offered me some but i dont know know if i should. I mean id like to be huge, right now im taking the apex volumizer with alot of protein and calories etc.. but this seems like too good of a deal to pass up. Will this stunt my growth in any way, and i certainly don't want my junk to shrink at all. Please help. Thanks guys!

Just keep doing what your doing till atleast 21, you'll be alot better off in the long run

i know this isnt really the right place to ask it but still. Do you think i will be getting any taller, lately it seems like i have stopped growing but im not sure. my dad is 6'0 if that matters at all.

ADRENALINErush02 is offline Junior Member
    Dont worry about gear just yet I wish I had as more knowledge when i started. You should do the right thing and weight. Get yourself a good diet and workout routine then when the times right you'll have the knowledge you need

i know this isnt really the right place to ask it but still. Do you think i will be getting any taller, lately it seems like i have stopped growing but im not sure. my dad is 6'0 if that matters at all.
    even if youre done growing, theres so much going on in ur body right now...youre way too young bro...just keep doing what youre doing right now, your body is producing a lot of test right now naturally anyway...

well if not steroids , are there any other good alternatives that arent as bad and have some pretty good gains?

stick to protein and creatine...i heard TRAC from mhp is pretty good creatine...

yeh i worked out alot last year but then i stopped working out over hte summer and lost alot of weight and i just recently started up again 2 weeks ago. Im taking the apex volumizer which is supposed to be better than the phosphogen hp that iw as taken before, it also has more creatine.thanks for the info, i still kind of really would like to seeing as how much bigger you get in such a shorter amount of time. i probably wont do it though as i barely know anything about roids.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Learn about diet and training bro........next thing you know you'll be in your twenties when you have got that all down,then you can start researching AS.

peace

DB

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Perosnally, I don't think your done growing... I have known people to grow in there early 20's. I know it's soo tempting to do Steroids , but there are way to many risks at your age. Trust me, you will have all of the boards respect if you hold off and wait till your older. I know you will make the right decision..

BLT

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    I know a current NHL player, who grew 4 inches from when he was 19 to 21...so bro you never know if your doen growing, stick to a good diet, take in your vitamins and stay healthy, it's better to be safe then sorry!

Good Luck,

FD

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    When I was in high school a few guy I knew were taking AAS. One was huge and the other was insanely ripped. I waited until I was 21 to use gear, and now when I see them I make them look like little boys. Please wait for your own sake.

Stryder21 is offline New Member

yea, hold off on it, I was in the same situation as you are in right now. My buddies were taking roids and were getting big, but I was training naturally. You can still get Big without roids no doubt bout it. Train Hard and keep your diet in check, you'll be fine

Thread Information