Thread: eca backorder

kahn is offline Junior Member

eca backorder

I've been searching the web and only found one site that actually has eca and its on a nationwide backorder. My friend ordered some about a week and a half ago and they said that they wont be mailing it out til feb 2 because it is on a nationwide backorder. Does anyone know where else to get it? Or is there anything else that i can take between my clen for 2 weeks on and off? Something besides xenadrine and hydroxycut.
    thanx

kahn is offline Junior Member
    anybody?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Have you tried all sports nutrition,our sponsor here at AR??,I bought some 6wks ago but that was before the ban,everyone is pretty much cleaned out of ephedra products now,but give ASN a try.

Peace

DB

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    There is plenty out there. There are also over the counter drugs that swolecat has mentioned you can pick up at the grocery store. Look on the net for "Maximum Strength Vasopro Ephedrine" It has 25mg Ephedrine HCI (better than the herbal ephedra) also includes Guaifenesin which is an over the counter Expectorant that won't hurt you to take. It is made by mega-pro international and I was able to find 60 tablets for $7. Picked up 10 packs. You can get cheap caffeine and aspirin anywhere.

Well I bought them last week but now they are sold out. There are other sites with prices about double that. Also look for San Ephedrine 25 (25mg ephedra extract). Also I know there are sites with Stacker 2 still in stock with no price increase since the anouncement. Also seen D&E Super cap ephedra for sale 100 25mg caps for $14.00 and in stock. Just search around its there if you put in an effort. I have bought 2100 25mg doses in one form or the other over the past month, so I am set for a while.

kdawg21 is offline Associate Member
    Wait when did they ban ephedra...... last i heard they wereconsidering it......

Was it a federal ban or simply a state ban?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Federal Ban. Not sure of the details or if anyone is still pursuing law suits. The ban would go into effect soon so it is still available for sale right now.

son of a b-tch

Thread Information