Polska is offline Anabolic Member

LR is good, but....

S h i t... I ordered some benzyl benzoate from LR a few weeks ago and got benzyl alcohol instead.... so i emailed them about the mistake and they said they would express ship me two BB vials right away. I got them within a week! Except - they screwed up again! I couldn't believe it. They sent me two BA's again. So now I have 60ml of BA. ****. these guys....

Jackman is offline Banned
    hehe everyone makes mistakes?

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah... I mean, I am not holding it against them or anything... but what are the odds?? lol

bayoumike is offline New Member
    Hello, this is LR, I am very sorry for that happening twice...LOL PM your shipping info and I will take care of you with a lot of good things for that messup, I am a shame of my STUPID workers for doing this, i am to buisy researching so i have workers packaging orders while I am researching new products. So by the looks of it they are ****ing **** up...some one is getting fired now

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    bayoumike

Thank you for your products by the way since you are here. You're liquid Nolva for research purposes works good if not better than the solid form. I pm'd you but I would like to address this for the open board. I was astonished at the amount of products shipped to me. I know mistakes can be made such is this incident but there is no doubt your research products are excellent and legit....LMR

Quote Originally Posted by bayoumike
    Hello, this is LR, I am very sorry for that happening twice...LOL PM your shipping info and I will take care of you with a lot of good things for that messup, I am a shame of my STUPID workers for doing this, i am to buisy researching so i have workers packaging orders while I am researching new products. So by the looks of it they are ****ing **** up...some one is getting fired now

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bayoumike
    bayou...im a life time LR customer....hook a brother up with a buy one get one free deal???

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    bayoumike

Thank you for your products by the way since you are here. You're liquid Nolva for research purposes works good if not better than the solid form. I pm'd you but I would like to address this for the open board. I was astonished at the amount of products shipped to me. I know mistakes can be made such is this incident but there is no doubt your research products are excellent and legit....LMR
    this is very true...you make things safer for people w/o a good source...mess ups and mishaps happen, that will always be the case, but you still do a D A M N good job for the volum of orders im sure you recive on a daily basis.....good job bro

Thread Information