GRIPS is offline Associate Member

possesion of bottles

how many bottles of juice is concidered personal use and how many would be considered sell and distribution if you are caught with them.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

bump

that a good question lets bump it up

Quote Originally Posted by GRIPS
    how many bottles of juice is concidered personal use and how many would be considered sell and distribution if you are caught with them.
    I would guess, and it's only a guess, that since you're allowed to stock up 3 months worth of any prescription pharmaceutical, they would take an approximate clinically prescribed dosage for the particular gear and multiply it by 3 months dosage. If you're above that, I'd guess it could be intent to distribute.
    In reality, it's probably a judgement call by someone completely ignorant of the substances at hand.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

yep

true that sounds right. anyone else?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    You can probably claim anything under 5 bottles as personal in my opinion but research anabolics and the law.

alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    I'd get a copy of "Legal Muscle". I'm not sure but I think it says in there. It also depends on whether your talking State or Federal law. The laws vary from state to state.

GRIPS is offline Associate Member
    i JUST check out the Legal Muscle web site. The book fifty bucks and it sounds like a good read. And the shirts their selling are a must buy. The Shirts are F'n sweet.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    It really doesn't matter how much you have. If you are caught with it, you go to jail. Steroids are ilegal to possess. How much you have depends on how long you go for, not whether you go or not!

-moto

fame2002 is offline Junior Member
    there was a post on another board that had the exact amounts, they go by grams but it doesnt take much t ogo from a misd. to a felony and the consequences are insanely strict.

byu
    byu is offline Junior Member

Been there.

Before I begin this post, I want to say that sometimes it's hard to believe posts on this board as there is no real way to discover whether people are being honest or if they really are who they say....
    Having said that I will tell you that I "have a friend" who was caught at the TJ border in a car with his girlfriend and another friend. The driver took 100% responsibility for the juice that was in the car. It was: 10 Bottles Tornel Test 200, 4 Bottles Brovel Deca 200, and 2 bottles Tornel Supertest 250. There might have been a bottle of EQ they didn't catch. But he was not arrested...His car was impounded and his friend was taken to INS because he was a candian citizen on a school visa in the states. His friend was not deported, but was held overnight.
    He had to pay about $1000 in fines all together, $550 for the drugs and $500 for the impound of his car. He got a BORDER RECORD ONLY. Nothing on his domestic record. He was not charged with possesion with intent to distribute. Just personal use.

This would lead me to believe that the case is left solely upto the discretion of the officers present. My friend had a choice of turning his case over to the Lt. Border Patrol or stay overnight and take his case to court. He choose the former and allowed an officer to make the decision of what happened to him.

So that's...the story....and it is accurate.

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by byu
    Before I begin this post, I want to say that sometimes it's hard to believe posts on this board as there is no real way to discover whether people are being honest or if they really are who they say....
    Having said that I will tell you that I "have a friend" who was caught at the TJ border in a car with his girlfriend and another friend. The driver took 100% responsibility for the juice that was in the car. It was: 10 Bottles Tornel Test 200, 4 Bottles Brovel Deca 200, and 2 bottles Tornel Supertest 250. There might have been a bottle of EQ they didn't catch. But he was not arrested...His car was impounded and his friend was taken to INS because he was a candian citizen on a school visa in the states. His friend was not deported, but was held overnight.
    He had to pay about $1000 in fines all together, $550 for the drugs and $500 for the impound of his car. He got a BORDER RECORD ONLY. Nothing on his domestic record. He was not charged with possesion with intent to distribute. Just personal use.

This would lead me to believe that the case is left solely upto the discretion of the officers present. My friend had a choice of turning his case over to the Lt. Border Patrol or stay overnight and take his case to court. He choose the former and allowed an officer to make the decision of what happened to him.

So that's...the story....and it is accurate.

It is not up to the officers present, believe me.It happened to me.The border from Mexico is check pt. 1, if you get caught there you have to pay 500 dollars.....But it is border record only.....If you were to have gotten it past and gotten snagged at check #2 it is completely different......You have fines yes, but they do jail you...You have no other option...It is a federal law, and states do not have most jurisdiction over the matter, Juice is punishable by federal court, yes the locals can pop you, but you will be turned over.......I was with two frineds at Laredo.....I had no clue, because we went with 5 of us.....My ride back, were the dumbasses who decided to crotch it.....I was popped too, but did not recieve anything, they just sat me down and questioned the **** outof me, all in all the paper work takes like 4 hours...Also, customs makes you sign a paper banishing you from the city you were stopped at...You have to write it yourself.........If you choose to go back and get caught or anywhere else for that matter, you're screwed!

kdawg21 is offline Associate Member
    huh.... thats some good info.... BUMP

byu
    byu is offline Junior Member
    Jaker...
    That's fine in your situation. But that is not the universal case. I am 100% sure of the fact that "my friend" was caught at secondary inspection (chk. pt. 2 as you called it) and was not given any jail. He took 100% responsibility for all the gear in the car (more than 15 bottles). They tagged him with personal use and he stayed at the border for about 6 hours while they did the paperwork, but did not go to jail, or court...

Thread Information