My first cutting cycle...please help!

Hello everybody, I'm a newbie to this site... needed to get some opinions on this new cycle I'm looking to start. My goals here are to shed that winter fat and gain some good hard muscle for the summer. This is my first cutting cycle so I'm not really sure how my diet should be to support this. Of course the protein intake will be high but I'm unsure of how much carbs I should be taking in.... I mean, I want to get the most out of this cycle (because it's costing me a ****load) but I dont want to come out with a gut still.... Any help would be great!

here it is:
    weeks 1 through 8 : 50mg winny tabs everyday
    100mg test prop eod,
    clenbuterol (weeks 1-3, 6-8)
    equipose 50mg eod (weeks 3-7)

weeks 9-11 : clomid 1 per day
    nolva 1 per day

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    First you need to cut out eaither the winny or the eq in my opinion. I myself would cut the EQ but a lot of people dont like winny. Want to cut your calories down and reduce carbs too as little as possible. Cardio 3-4 times a week.

My .02

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    First you need to cut out eaither the winny or the eq in my opinion. I myself would cut the EQ but a lot of people dont like winny. Want to cut your calories down and reduce carbs too as little as possible. Cardio 3-4 times a week.

My .02
    Why cut the winny or EQ? Aren't two better than one.

TRE
    They are both quiet similar and pretty much a waste of money when ran together. Just lime running cyp with enth.

TRE
    One other thing is EQ increases hunger which is not good while trying to cut down.

ok...

My .02

So you think its too much for cutting? Will this combo retain too much water you think? Remember, I dont just want to cut... My mission here is to gain muscle , cut up and stop any catabolic effects while doing cardio and eating low carbs.

They are both quiet similar and pretty much a waste of money when ran together. Just lime running cyp with enth.
    how about masteron instead of eq?

TRE
    Water retention should be at a minimum. Prop has very little water retention and winny has basicly none. You should see great results.

TRE
    If you can get your hands on masteron you must have money and one hell of a hook up. Most around these days is fake but a great product for cutting. Your body fat should be in the 10% range before the cycle for it to be affective.

If you can get your hands on masteron you must have money and one hell of a hook up. Most around these days is fake but a great product for cutting. Your body fat should be in the 10% range before the cycle for it to be affective.
    wow! thats good to know... cause this is the first time I'm going through this source. my friend has gone through him and had no problems but this is my first... makes me suspicious...

here's the price for masteron : masteron 50mg/ml 10cc 60$

TRE
    I honestly cant get my hands on it but that sounds cheap to me. I will throw out a new post for cost of masteron and see if anyone with a reliable source knows.

hybrid is offline Member
    If your goal is the shed bodyfat, the most important thing, by far, is the right combination of diet (with the right amounts of protein, fat and carbs at the right times) and cardio. A lot of cardio. Doing a cycle at the same time will only be effective if you are diligent with the others. Otherwise you will not achieve you goals and waste your gear.

I honestly cant get my hands on it but that sounds cheap to me. I will throw out a new post for cost of masteron and see if anyone with a reliable source knows.
    thanks dude!

Jackman is offline Banned
    actually winny and Eq are a great combo but anyway. Think hes talking about EQ and deca as they use the same receptors.... do some research before giving advice alot people love EQ and winny

Jackman is offline Banned
    yea bro look in the diet forum for a good diet

Thread Information