Thread: cycle help

biff is offline Associate Member

cycle help

this is going i to be my 1st cycle i did do a dbol only cycle for 6 weeks and i know that was stupid this one i want to do properly.I've been doing some research and looking at other peoples cycles and what i'd like to do is a test enanthate only cycle unless you think i should add dbol. I was goin to do a 10 week cycle and do 250mg e5d's of the test and do wks 1-4 dbol at 25mgs a day or would 50 be better.I'm 5'9 215 not sure about body fat i have a little layer of fat but nothing to big. Any advice or feedback would be awesome like i said i wanna do this one right. thanks

alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biff
    this is going i to be my 1st cycle i did do a dbol only cycle for 6 weeks and i know that was stupid this one i want to do properly.I've been doing some research and looking at other peoples cycles and what i'd like to do is a test enanthate only cycle unless you think i should add dbol. I was goin to do a 10 week cycle and do 250mg e5d's of the test and do wks 1-4 dbol at 25mgs a day or would 50 be better.I'm 5'9 215 not sure about body fat i have a little layer of fat but nothing to big. Any advice or feedback would be awesome like i said i wanna do this one right. thanks
    The test sounds fine. I'd do the dbol at 25 mg weeks 1-4.
    Be sure to do pct with clomid starting 2 weeks after your last test inj. and at the very least have some nolvadex on hand in case gyno sets in.....better yet use it throughout your cycle and into pct.

wimp is offline Associate Member
    A test only cycle would be good. I would bump the dosage up to 400mg for 10-12 weeks. it wouldnt hurt to add dbol but no need for 50mg yet. stick to 30mg for 4 weeks. and dont forget pct

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    i would do 250mgs twice a week, and do the dbol 25mg also depending on what kind they are for weeks 1-4 also

razor67 is offline Banned
    test only would be a good idea...if your going to use dbol there is no need for 50mg.
    make sure you have everything including stuff for PCT before you start...
    good luck

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by biff
    Most on the board will say 500mgs of test e first cycle is perfect.I have no problem with the dbol in the beginning,since you already ran it before.Keep your test shots at 4 days apart instead of 5.

Have you Nolv and l-dex ready and happy growing.

DB

biff is offline Associate Member
    the dbol is from mexico i think its underdosed i did a check on it once before yeah am gonna get some clomid and nolva.thanxs for all the help.

Thread Information