max pain is offline New Member

sus and enanthate

I need to know what the results will be if i stack sustanon 250 and enanthate 250...i have 10 cc's of both types and i need to know if this will be a good stack worth taking

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Both are a test. Its a waste to take both. Sustanon is a multi ester and needs to be done frequently to keep test levels constant. Atleast E3D at most. The prop is fast acting and leaves the body very quickly. Its not a bad drug but in my opinion more a advanced drug to deal with. Enanthate on the other hand is an easy single ester that with one dosage per week will keep a constant level of test through out the week. Thus less side affects and better advantage for growth. If you dont like multiple shots per week stick with Enanthate. If you dont mind and you like the prop and multi esters in sustanon do that. In my opinion sustanon has less bloat than enanthate also. Up to you. LMR

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    you can do both and get good results, it jsut changes the blend a bit, you can also do sust for first five weeks and switch to enth last 5 weeks with great results.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead84
    you can do both and get good results, it jsut changes the blend a bit, you can also do sust for first five weeks and switch to enth last 5 weeks with great results.
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 01-30-2004 at 04:41 PM.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by max pain
    I need to know what the results will be if i stack sustanon 250 and enanthate 250...i have 10 cc's of both types and i need to know if this will be a good stack worth taking
    I don't like it!

get another bottle of one or the other...and do 500mgs/week of sus or enanthate . the sus will have to be two shots a week and the enanthate you can do once a week.

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    I gained 20lbs. while on my first cycle of SUS250 and I only took one shot per week for 8 weeks. I also had several friends do the same thing. So if I were you I would save one or the other and start light. Just do the 250 per week. But I have to agree with the guys on one point, do the sus 1/2 cc twice per week and I think you will have even better results than me. More is not necessarily better.

Thread Information