Thread: winny only

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant

winny only

ok, i have tried to tell my friend that this cycle is not a good idea, but he is persitant on doin it.

He 5'10, 204 pounds with bf of 7% (hes real cut). anyways he has a boxing match comin up and he is tryin to cut weight. He is dieting perfect and plenty of cardio. He wants to run winny at 50mg ED for 6 weeks. with clomid at the end. I told him that he will probably gain wait due to a small increase in muscle mass (he will be lifting weight only once a week but he will train for boxing 5 days a week). Will he lose weight or gain weight off this cycle? I just dont want him to take it and end up gaining weight. I know everyone is gonna say add test prop but like i said he is tryin to get to 191. thanks

Da Bull is offline Banned
    My question is if he has to loose only 13#'s and his diet is perfect as you say,why does he really need this then????Just asking bro.

Peace

DB

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    winny's not much of a mass gainer...it's mildly anabolic ...besides with boxing he runs the risk of drying out his joints, it's awful hard to throw punches when your joints are ailing you. So I say BAD IDEA. he will do much better with Prop by itself than winny.

he is turing to winny because he feels that he has lost as much as he can naturally (through cardio and diet) so he is turning to winny. i am just saying that he probably wont lose weight, am i correct?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    he is turing to winny because he feels that he has lost as much as he can naturally (through cardio and diet) so he is turning to winny. i am just saying that he probably wont lose weight, am i correct?
    If he just wants to lose weight...DIET and CARDIO...Add some clen to the mix. All the gear in the world won't make you lose weight unless you have your diet and cardio in check>

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    How about suggesting he run clen first before he tries the winny I think he'll be better off......jmo bro.

Peace

DB

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Clen , ECA, maybe T3, but not winny. It's that wrong application of the drug for his goals.

-moto

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    winny only= bad idea....ur friend won't find good results with winny alone by itself....in fact he'll probably end up gaining weight...clem might be a good idea...never tried it though but heard alot of great things about it...JMO

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

yep

clen /eca

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Winny will get him bone dry if he's boxing on top. Do a goood old ECA or clen stack.

yeah,,, im tellin him its not right for what he wants to do... i think he will gain weight (due to muscle)... but he wont listen to me... if i get enought replies telling him hes wrong maybe he will listen~!

chinups Guest
    Anavar !!

Thread Information