BigBoy21 is offline Junior Member

Tribulus or Tribestan ????

I thought they were pretty much the same thing, but I'v been reading some

articles that Tribestan is suppose to be 40 times stronger... I thought they

were the same supplement but different brands, guess not.... Anyone have

any oppinions or experiences with Tribestan ???

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought they were both the same!

eitherway not worth the money IMO.

The ingredients for Tribestan include 250mgs of tribulus, but also lots of other stuff in there too. But the regular tribulus teres. has 500mgs per capsul... hmmm, I guess i'd rather take the regular tribulus since i'd take less pills per day... anyone alse know about or tried Tribestan ?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Never tried the other but tribulus keeps my boys pretty happy.

Peace

DB

So many different brands..... Mgs ranging from 250mgs to 1000mgs per pill... anyone prefer a single brand ?? twinlab......

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Buff uses tribestan...maybe hell chime in here...

The only difference i could tell was that it had other ingredents in it....but regular tribulas is so cheap you can take a ton of it and save money...im going to run it @ 2g's ed during pct and then cut back to 1g untill my next cycle

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Tribestan is a concentrated form of Tribulus...
    It is much stronger then Tribulus... Not even
    close to the same thing...

Like comparing straight Ephedrine vs. Ephedra...

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy21
    I thought they were pretty much the same thing, but I'v been reading some

articles that Tribestan is suppose to be 40 times stronger... I thought they

were the same supplement but different brands, guess not.... Anyone have

any oppinions or experiences with Tribestan ???

Tribestan Facts...

COMPOSITION:
    Proprietary Tribulus Terrestris extract, 250 mg in one filmtablet

ACTION:
    Tribestan is non-hormonal drug of plant origin with a stimulating effect on sexual function. Its active components are steroid saponins of furostanol type, isolated from the plant Tribulus terestris L. It restores and improves the male libido sexualis, improves and prolongs erection. It has a stimulating effect on spermatogenesis by increasing the number of spermatozoa and by improving their motility. Elevates the testosterone level.
    It improves libido sexualis in females, has a slight stimulating effect on ovulation, a favourable effect on vasomotor symptoms in natural and postcastration climacterium, as well as on subjective complaints of insomnia, general anxiety, irritability and apathy.

INDICATIONS:
    In males - impotentia coeundi in Klinefelter's syndrome, varicocele, cryptorchism, hypotrophy of testes, Noonan's syndrome, sterility due to idiopathic oligoasthenozoospermia, idiopathic azoopermia.
    In females - frigidity, endocrine ovarian sterility, climacteric and post-castration syndrome with marked vasomotor and neurasthenic manifestations.

CONTRAINDICATIONS:
    Not reported so far.

SIDE EFFECTS:
    Not observed so far in over 18 years of application.

DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
    Males - both the dosage and duration of the treatment are determined by the character and severity of the disease. The dose is most often 1-2 tablets, 3 times daily, during meals. The duration of the treatment is as follows: impotentia coeundi - at least 40-50 days, sterility - 70-90 days.
    Females - the treatment is strictly individual and depends on the severity of the disease. The dose is usually 1-2 tablets, 3 times daily, during meals. In cases of sterility, the drug is administered from day 1st to day 12th of the menstrual cycle. In post-castration and climacteric syndrome the treatment lasts 60-90 days. After attaining an improvement, the dose is reduced to 2 tablets daily for 50-60 days as a maintenance dose.

MEDICINAL FORM AND PACKAGE:
    Packages with 60 filmtablets of 250 mg.

I was so quick to chime in I missed your post until just now... Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    Buff uses tribestan...maybe hell chime in here...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Nice post buff....

peace

DB

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    I was so quick to chime in I missed your post until just now... Sorry
    its cool...you da man...good read even though i read it the other day during our dicussion

Here's a little more on Tribestan in my next cyle thread... Hope this helps...

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...303#post781303

Thanks bro...

I love this stuff so I had to post it...
    I'd use it year round if I could afford
    going through a box every 2 weeks...

Gets costly after awhile at $32-$35 per box...

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Nice post buff....

peace

DB

Klossus is offline Associate Member
    do you order yours online buff?

Yeah online is the best way...
    Retail is $49.99 per box

So you have to go online
    to find a deal on the stuff...
    $49.99 for 60 tabs is high...

Alot of online suppliers will have
    it for anyway from $29 to $35

Quote Originally Posted by Klossus
    do you order yours online buff?

NICE, thanks fellas, Tribestan it is then........ how about both ?? Tribestan has 250mgs of Tribulus per tab, or I could get regular tribulus that contains 1000mgs tribulus per tab.... But I have a feeling that I'll be better off with Tribestan because it is more known and used, rather than some unknown company with high dosages. Good posts again fellas.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy21
    NICE, thanks fellas, Tribestan it is then........ how about both ?? Tribestan has 250mgs of Tribulus per tab, or I could get regular tribulus that contains 1000mgs tribulus per tab.... But I have a feeling that I'll be better off with Tribestan because it is more known and used, rather than some unknown company with high dosages. Good posts again fellas.
    I am aware that most GNC's just got in Tongkat Ali which is sold as a box labeled as Red Kat.

Well the chinese say this stuff generates so much natural testosterone in your body that if you take the Tongkat Ali and tribulus at the same time, you will need to also take Nolva, Clomid or Arimidex because the Tongkat/tribulus combination can cause you to have 10 times your natural levels of testosterone in your body and its more then enough to cause profound amounts of estrogen production.

Test patients that took Tongkat Ali, exhibited gynomastia, night sweats, oily skin, however some side effects like disruptions to your cholesterol levels, liver damage and high blood pressure are much less effected as compared to injected testosterone. ALso even though people on tongkat Ali have shown blood levels of testosterone ranging from 1200 to 2400 (imagine I come in with test levels at 230) there is no shut down to the HTPA because the HTPA is actually producing all this testosterone, and there is no post cycle therapy needed. When discontinuing tongkat ali, within 5 days testosterone levels drop back to normal and continue at these levels.

Essentially Tongkat Ali is believed to be nearly as effective as HCG , taken orally, it does not cause desensativity to LH, but it fools your HTPA into thinking massive amounts of testosterone is needed and therefore begins producing test like crazy. It is also believed tongkat also fools the liver into NOT removing excess testosterone from the system which sometimes allows your testosterone levels to increase higher then possible on 600 mg testosterone cypionate injections.

slowpokn is offline New Member
    so its not possible to get gyno from trib?

Thread Information