Cowboy Hank is offline New Member

Unpleasant situation

Second week...taken one 1cc shot of QV Test Ent 250 each week, and each time my ass has been out of commission for days. The first shot caused redness and swelling (and pain) along with flu like symptoms but it went away after 4 days. The second shot is the same...but 5 days later it's still going strong, minus the flu symptoms. My ass cheek is quite swollen, looks kind of deformed.

I plan on calling the Doc tomorrow (Sat) and requesting some antibiotics cause I "sat on a tack and have some redness", hopefully he won't require a Sat. visit. I guess at this point I'm off the juice unless someone thinks I should tough it out.

First cycle, pin went deep, was relgious about keeping things clean and switched needles. Opinions please.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I think QV products have a high BA% that could be the reason for irritation or you could just be sensitive to it. You could order some injectable B12 and dillute the dosage with 1cc.

ball182167 is offline New Member
    dont jump to conclusions! I have heard 100's of the same stories resulting from QV injections. You will get used to it! after 4 weeeks

Cowboy Hank is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ball182167
    dont jump to conclusions! I have heard 100's of the same stories resulting from QV injections. You will get used to it! after 4 weeeks

Yeah I've read em too, that's why I went ahead with injection 2 =). It's just a bit discouraging to have the symptoms get worse instead of better 2nd shot. I also don't know what the diff between an infection and what I have now could be, seems awfully similiar.

But yeah I will try that b12 thing and go ahead with shot 3...thanks for the responses.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Probably just the BA content. I thought I had an infection but after 4 days it was getting much better. I got a hold of some antibiotics but I will keep them on hand in case of an infection in the future. If you see the doc, pick up the meds but hold off another day or two and if things get better on there own save the antibiotics.

kdawg21 is offline Associate Member
    Ok I admit I am new to this..... could you be so kind as to define BA and what is the difference between QV and other testosterone enanthates?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    BA is the type of alcohol put in to make sure things are sterile. Some batches of QV seem to vary in the % of BA used. Some people are more sensitive then others to BA and you can have a sort of allergic reaction in that you have more pain in that area and it can feel warm, look red, and feel like a knot without being an infection. QV is Quality Vet, a mexican vetrinary grade steroid . It is cheap when you compare it to other human grade gear and for some people it is what they can get a hold of. Most people love it, others question the quality and there have been a couple of batch numbers where people swear they got poor results.

Thread Information