Thread: All Out Mass

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member

All Out Mass

hey guys, im 6' 195lbs at about 14-15%bf. i wanted to know the best cycle stack for gaining maximum muscle mass on a 12 week cycle. I dont want to accumulate too much bf on the cycle, but after the 12weeks, i will have till july to be cut. Wat route do u recomend i take? Im considerin a Test/Deca /Dbol cycle. Any suggestions or opinions would be appreciated.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Abombs and Sust250 will get you pretty **** huge. Keep diet clean and take Adex and it will keep a lot of the fat off.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I like your proposed cycle, but do some research on dosage and diet.

alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    hey guys, im 6' 195lbs at about 14-15%bf. i wanted to know the best cycle stack for gaining maximum muscle mass on a 12 week cycle. I dont want to accumulate too much bf on the cycle, but after the 12weeks, i will have till july to be cut. Wat route do u recomend i take? Im considerin a Test/Deca/Dbol cycle. Any suggestions or opinions would be appreciated.
    You have until july to be cut. Here's something to think about. Your planning on running a cycle that lasts approx. 3 months. If you start Feb 1 st that will take you until the end of April on your cycle. Then you'll have PCT until approx. the end of May. You shouldn't cut until somewhere around 8-12 weeks after your cycle ends in order to give your body a chance to adjust to the new mass. If you need to be cut in July there's a pretty good chance that your going to give up most if not all of the gains you make from your cycle. You shouldn't begin cutting until at the earliest the end of June if not later.

BigBow is offline Junior Member
    Until July to cut....Nobody needs gear to cut and that is the truth...Cardio and diet are the key to your success...especially in this time period

ColdSore is offline Banned
    is this your first cycle???????? Im guessing yes.... you dont do gear to get cut....you do get to get big, get a little fatter from eating, then diet to shed the fat and show the new muscle.

How old are you?....is your diet straight right now...if your 6' 195 and 14-15% bf you are pretty stout...i would just diet unless you want to be bigger

Thread Information