firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member

suggestions and critiques wanted

Here's what I have...
    12 weeks worth of EQ at 400mg/week
    6 weeks worth of Winstrol 50 mg/ml
    Here's what I will be getting...
    12 weeks worth of test (either enanthate or cyp) 500 mg/week
    6 weeks worth of Anavar at 30 mg/day

What I want...lean body mass and to cut off some existing fat...not real concerned with gaining a sh**load of weight.

Stats... 6'0 237 12-15%bf 28yo 12 years training exp... several cycles in the past...cyp, prop, tren , drol, halotestin , sus, but have never taken EQ, Anavar, or Winstrol before.

My plan.... Take the test and the EQ for 12 weeks and do the winstrol for the first 6 weeks and Anavar for the last 6 weeks. Is this overkill and too much gear? I can already see most people saying "drop the winny" cuz they do it in every thread, but I already have it and want to incorporate it into this cycle, so that's not really an option. Any qualified critiques are welcome and would love to hear from someone who has run a cycle similar to this and what their results were. Thanks bros!

Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287
    Here's what I have...
    12 weeks worth of EQ at 400mg/week
    6 weeks worth of Winstrol 50 mg/ml
    Here's what I will be getting...
    12 weeks worth of test (either enanthate or cyp) 500 mg/week
    6 weeks worth of Anavar at 30 mg/day

What I want...lean body mass and to cut off some existing fat...not real concerned with gaining a sh**load of weight.

Stats... 6'0 237 12-15%bf 28yo 12 years training exp... several cycles in the past...cyp, prop, tren , drol, halotestin , sus, but have never taken EQ, Anavar, or Winstrol before.

My plan.... Take the test and the EQ for 12 weeks and do the winstrol for the first 6 weeks and Anavar for the last 6 weeks. Is this overkill and too much gear? I can already see most people saying "drop the winny" cuz they do it in every thread, but I already have it and want to incorporate it into this cycle, so that's not really an option. Any qualified critiques are welcome and would love to hear from someone who has run a cycle similar to this and what their results were. Thanks bros!
    I forgot, I also have all the anti-e's needed, so don't worry about those..

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I would run it somethin like this...

wk 1-12 test e 500mg
    wk 1-11 EQ 400mg
    wk 9-14 Winny 50mg ED
    wk 1-14 nolva 10mg ED
    start PCT 2 weeks after last test e injection

I wouldnt suggest anavar and winny in the same cycle since they are both 17aa. So, I guess you can choose which ever one you want.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Consistency has a good cycle there I would run it a little differently because I only use winny with deca to ease joint pain. Instead of the winny I would run the anaver for the first 5 weeks. Its not as hard on the joints and will give you a bit of a jump start.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    "Drop the Winny" I'm serious save it for another cycle between the var and winny your liver will be hurtin

1 - 13 Enan 500mg or 1 -12 Cyp 400mg
    1 - 12 EQ 400mg
    10 - 15 Var 30mg ED (I would run 40mg ED at your weight)
    1 - 15 l-dex .25mg ED
    1 - 15 Nolva 10mg ED

Start PCT 3 weeks after your last EQ injection:
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    I would run it somethin like this...

wk 1-12 test e 500mg
    wk 1-11 EQ 400mg
    wk 9-14 Winny 50mg ED
    wk 1-14 nolva 10mg ED
    start PCT 2 weeks after last test e injection

I wouldnt suggest anavar and winny in the same cycle since they are both 17aa. So, I guess you can choose which ever one you want.
    You would continue running the winny after finishing the test? I've always heard that you should finish the test last and it should extend out past all other gear. Also, what is the reasoning behind not running winny and Var in the same cycle... I am not familiar with the conflict of running two 17aa's in the same cycle or why it would be a problem...help me out if ya know why

thanks guys, good info so far...might hold the winny for another time from the concensus feeling here!

You would continue running the winny after finishing the test? I've always heard that you should finish the test last and it should extend out past all other gear. Also, what is the reasoning behind not running winny and Var in the same cycle... I am not familiar with the conflict of running two 17aa's in the same cycle or why it would be a problem...help me out if ya know why
    That's not always true...... it depends on the half-life of the AS and if the AS will make recovery harder.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    "Drop the Winny" I'm serious save it for another cycle between the var and winny your liver will be hurtin

1 - 13 Enan 500mg or 1 -12 Cyp 400mg
    1 - 12 EQ 400mg
    10 - 15 Var 30mg ED (I would run 40mg ED at your weight)
    1 - 15 l-dex .25mg ED
    1 - 15 Nolva 10mg ED

Start PCT 3 weeks after your last EQ injection:
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

It's funny, years ago winny was the choice drug, now it seems like a lot of knowledgeable people shun it. If I were to drop it from this cycle and hold it for another, what do you suggest running it with?

It's funny, years ago winny was the choice drug, now it seems like a lot of knowledgeable people shun it. If I were to drop it from this cycle and hold it for another, what do you suggest running it with?
    I'm not a big fan of winny ................. but Prop / EQ / winny cycle would be good but your joints will be dried out if you don't watch yourself. IMO fina replaced winny 10 times over.
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 02-20-2004 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I'm not a big fan of winny ................. but Prop / EQ / winny cycle would be good but your joints will be dried out if you don't watch yourself. IMO fina replaced winny 10 times over.
    Interesting... I knew fina was good (I used it in my fina/prop last cycle), but never thought it had come that far..

Thread Information