Thread: pin ?'s

Dilatory is offline New Member

pin ?'s

Hey guys....I'm new to the AAS scene, and have a few questions regarding pins. Firstly, is .25 guage ok for injecting enanthate ? Also, I'm not thrilled with needles (as I'm sure most aren't), and have never stuck myself, so where do you think would be the least painful. Unless someone has some serious objection to glute injections for any reason (like excessive pain afterwards, or whatever), I think I'll go with the glute. Is a 1" pin ok for a glute injection. I know I've heard a lot of guys say 1.5", but unless it's absolutely necessary, I'd like to use a 1" (for obvious reasons).

Cowboy Hank is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilatory
    Hey guys....I'm new to the AAS scene, and have a few questions regarding pins. Firstly, is .25 guage ok for injecting enanthate? Also, I'm not thrilled with needles (as I'm sure most aren't), and have never stuck myself, so where do you think would be the least painful. Unless someone has some serious objection to glute injections for any reason (like excessive pain afterwards, or whatever), I think I'll go with the glute. Is a 1" pin ok for a glute injection. I know I've heard a lot of guys say 1.5", but unless it's absolutely necessary, I'd like to use a 1" (for obvious reasons).

I faced your same questions a couple weeks ago when I started my 1st cycle. First off, the injections are not painful at all if you avoid a nerve. It just slides in. I also use a 25 gauge, but it takes forever to inject that oil. A 23 gauge is probably better. As far as the glutes go, deeper is better. If you stay too close to the surface you risk more sides like rashes and such.

My #1 advice though is to take every precaution you can. Wipe the top of the vial and the injection site with alcohol, swap needles after you pull out the juice, try not to wiggle the needle. Aspirate . Don't expose the needle too long to the air. You are almost certainly going to get some side effects and if you don't do everything by the book you end up worrying about it later...my 2 cents anyway.

grave digger is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilatory
    Hey guys....I'm new to the AAS scene, and have a few questions regarding pins. Firstly, is .25 guage ok for injecting enanthate? Also, I'm not thrilled with needles (as I'm sure most aren't), and have never stuck myself, so where do you think would be the least painful. Unless someone has some serious objection to glute injections for any reason (like excessive pain afterwards, or whatever), I think I'll go with the glute. Is a 1" pin ok for a glute injection. I know I've heard a lot of guys say 1.5", but unless it's absolutely necessary, I'd like to use a 1" (for obvious reasons).
    Hey Bro,go to www.spotinjections.com. They have all the info you will need there. Read, read, read.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    23 or 25g is fine bro........if you don't have a fat a$$ you can get away with a 1" pin,just rotate from side to side your shots everytime and all will be good.

Peace

DB

Quote Originally Posted by grave digger
    Hey Bro,go to www.spotinjections.com. They have all the info you will need there. Read, read, read.
    OK the sites back up again huh.......

Peace

DB

crackle is offline Associate Member
    I like 18 guage, wakes me up in the morning....

Quote Originally Posted by crackle
    I like 18 guage, wakes me up in the morning....
    LOL...just like napalm

Peace

DB

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Personally, I think DELTS are the easiest place to inject. I used to think glutes were, but after injecting delts with a 23g 1", It is sooo easy. You don't have to twist your body all around like you would injecting in the glute. Suck it up, and give your delts a try.

Thread Information