IwillBEhuge is offline New Member

lets see what u guys think!

whats up fella's, I am going to be starting a bulk and then cutting cycle for summer, i was thinking of this let me know what you guys think
    1-10 sust 500mg week
    1-10 deca 300mg week
    11-20 bold 400mg week
    11-20 winni 50 mg eod
    20-27 clen 2weeks on one off increasing one pill per day till high of six and then back down to zero, week off, start again
    22- 26 or 28 clomid 100 mgs ed 1st week 50mg ed rest of the way

22 yrs old 180lbs, 5'5" 16.5 bi's, 23" quads, 30"waste about 10 to 12% bf

should throw in suspension anywhere I have a bottle i was thinking maybe the last 3 weeks to keep stength up when my diet is really kicked in,
    I wanna be ripped to shreds, ok well lets here it good or bad

ok man but why not thats what I want constructive criticism, let me here it

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say, shoot the sust and deca twice a week (every 4 days), end the deca before the sust(probally around week 8), I would throw in the suspension with the EQ/winstrol .. I think it would be better to run your PCT, Clomid starting a week after your last shot of sust..

Anything else i missed fill me in guys

ok so you want me to run clomid through out the winni, and eq cycle, i think thats what your sayin, also my suspention is 50mg a ml i know to shoot it twice a day can I do 25mg twice a day

or did you mean a week after suspension is done and not sust

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    you should run the test all the way through, it will be easier to recover, i also think you will need a lot more clomid to fully recover from a 20 week cycle, clomid is super cheap anyways, are you planning on doing a show or something, at 5'5' and 180, you must be pretty stacked

i got a nice build yeah, but I just want to be in the best condition of my life, i got a little while before I do a show though, after I get totally shredded I can see exactly what I need to work on, my left lat is a little small, and the calves are coming up high insertions, but no worries mate

Chapman393 is offline Associate Member
    You can sub the EQ for Deca it wont shut you down as hared either.

Quote Originally Posted by IwillBEhuge
    ok so you want me to run clomid through out the winni, and eq cycle, i think thats what your sayin, also my suspention is 50mg a ml i know to shoot it twice a day can I do 25mg twice a day
    I'd advise running the clomid after your test/deca to restart your natural test productin, at first.. After taking a second look at it, you could run the suspension with the EQ and winstrol , and then start PCT after you finish the suspension.. 50mgs a day.. haha..thats not much i might just leave it out..

Any reason why you would want to run these two back to back like this? I would start the second cutting cycle after you're PCT...just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    I'd advise running the clomid after your test/deca to restart your natural test productin, at first.. After taking a second look at it, you could run the suspension with the EQ and winstrol , and then start PCT after you finish the suspension.. 50mgs a day.. haha..thats not much i might just leave it out..

Any reason why you would want to run these two back to back like this? I would start the second cutting cycle after you're PCT...just my opinion

Right on Monster EQ it the S***.

no real reason I just thought it might work pretty good, but if you think I should split in to I might, also with how high should I go on suspension

no real reason I just thought it might work pretty good, but if you think I should split in to I might, also with how high should I go on suspension
    Around 250mg E3-4Days

I think it would be a better idea to split them up because, If you don't restart your system after the test/deca , you will lose the majority of what you gained from that cycle.. You need to have your natural test running by that time that is important.. 50mgs a day for the suspension is kinda low, I would go closer to 100mgs a day, but the decision depends on your cycle experience..

Looks good though man

good luck

alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    whats up fella's, I am going to be starting a bulk and then cutting cycle for summer, i was thinking of this let me know what you guys think
    1-10 sust 500mg week
    1-10 deca 300mg week
    11-20 bold 400mg week
    11-20 winni 50 mg eod
    20-27 clen 2weeks on one off increasing one pill per day till high of six and then back down to zero, week off, start again
    22- 26 or 28 clomid 100 mgs ed 1st week 50mg ed rest of the way
    If your going to run a 20 week cycle I think I'd try something like this:
    1-20 500 mg Sust, but I personally prefer Test enanthate
    1-14 300- 400 mg EQ or Deca, why switch mid cycle....they both take a while to kick in. I'd stick with one or the other.
    15-20 winny 50 mg ED
    20-27 clen
    22-26 clomid 300 mg day 1, 100 mg days 2-10, 50 mg days 11-28

I'd also have run .5 mg arimidex weeks 1 - 22 ed and have nolvadex on hand to use if needed.

I wouldn't try to bulk then cut withing the same cycle either...choose one or the other.

tear it up guys, but that's what I would probably do.
    Last edited by alpineslide; 01-31-2004 at 01:31 AM.

ok thanks monster then maybe I will hold off and do the winni, eq cycle after wards, also do you think hcg might be smart after sust deca then do clomid

HCG in my opinion would be better used during a cycle not for PCT.. Use the clomid this will gurantee you keep the majority of your gains.. If you considered running a much longer cycle then i would throw the HCG in.. I don't feel its necessary for what you have planned.. Some guys think its mandatory, some don't..

good luck bro

can't get arimidex I wish i could but I do hav plenty of nolva

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    HCG in my opinion would be better used during a cycle not for PCT.. Use the clomid this will gurantee you keep the majority of your gains.. If you considered running a much longer cycle then i would throw the HCG in.. I don't feel its necessary for what you have planned.. Some guys think its mandatory, some don't..

good luck bro

cool thanks again monster, i appreciate the help, just wasa wondering ya know

alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    can't get arimidex I wish i could but I do hav plenty of nolva
    Try one of the research chemical sites....l-dex

Thread Information