nottobig is offline Junior Member

not sure how to use?

I was thinking of doing a cycle of sus 250, D-bol, and Tren over a 12 week period but I am not sure how to cycle it. I have use sus 250 in the past but never d-bol and tren. Also how much clomid and nova should I use and when should I start. Thanks

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats a pretty harsh cycle on your system to start out with, never the less that would be one mean ass cycle to run.. There are a number of ways to run those drugs, If you planned on taking all 3 together, It's a good idea to stop drinking alcohol ASAP, and drink plenty of water during the cycle (at least a gallon a day). Also you should list some stats, and some cycle experience when you post up just so things are clearer also..

weeks 1-4/8 dbol 30mgs/every day
    weeks 1-10 tren 75mgs-100mgs/every day
    weeks 1-12 Sust250 500mgs/week (shoot 250mgs every 3 days)

Like i said that oral, plus the fina is going to be pretty harsh.. It's possible, but harsh on your system.. You wouldn't necessarily need the dbol, you could use the tren and sust250 and see excellent results.. As far as antiestrogens, use clomid post cycle a week after your last shot of sust, and have novaldex on hand in case of signs of gyno.. You can run the novaldex at 10mgs daily until PCT..

Good luck bro
    Last edited by monster.; 01-31-2004 at 03:16 AM.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I think Monster ment to say " run the clomid 3 weeks after your last sus shot...and take it like this 300/100/50...6 tabs first day, 2tabs a day for 10 days, 1 tab a day for 10 days. If this is only your second or third cycle you should probably leave the tren alone for a while, do the d-bol at 30mgs/day for 4 weeks and the sus at 500mgs/week for 12 weeks.

nottobig is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the responses. As far as stats and goals, I am 6'1 and presently wiegh 240 at about 12-13% BF. I would like to gain about 15 quailty pounds and try to harden up in the process.

Thread Information