nitro25 is offline New Member

knot at injection site

i took a shot of test 250 now i have a knot and pain at the injection site did i hit a nerve and does anyone know how long this s**t will last no bruise just alot of pain at the site

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    if you hit a nerve, you would know, it hurts like hell, the lump is a pool of oil that hasn't dispersed yet, did you inject deep enough, and maybe you injected too fast

NissanRider240 is offline Junior Member
    I get the knots in my pecs when I inject there. Try massaging it i guess. Mine took about 3 or 4 days to completely go away.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    just massage it after injecting, and i mean massage it. Then take a hot shower and massage it in the shower.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Yah bro I wouldn't worry about it. One of my boys would get a big knot everytime he injected test e and I have never gotten a knot. You might wanna try mixing it with some sterile oil to help with the ain of test e. Just massage it often and stretch it out if you can and it will go down. Also, try a heating pad I heard that helps with knots too. If it starts getting red around it or very sensitive to touch then I would start to worry about it being infected, but as for now, it should go away in a day or two.

Blackac is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nitro25
    i took a shot of test 250 now i have a knot and pain at the injection site did i hit a nerve and does anyone know how long this s**t will last no bruise just alot of pain at the site

Dont stress it i have a knot also for the past 2 days, it hurts but it will go away.,....

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NissanRider240
    I get the knots in my pecs when I inject there. Try massaging it i guess. Mine took about 3 or 4 days to completely go away.
    That's the only place I get knots........wonder why

Thread Information