john004 is offline Associate Member

ouch.. anything i can do?

Im doing an all ** cycle, sustanon and d-bol. Im ending my first week, but the injection of the sust is unbarable. 2 of my friends are doing the same, one feels sick, the other can't sit on his a** cause it hurts so bad. I injected first into my delt, and half my arm was numb the next day along with it being swollen from my shoulder to the end of my bi, and very red. Then i tried the glute, which to me seems i hell of alot better. It hurts but atleast i can move my arm. Is there anything i can do to make it not hurt as much, will i get used to it? Is this normal? All my other cycles didn't do this, i guess the better question would be is this normal with ** Products? Thanks.

john004 is offline Associate Member
    Also, its been a week since my first injection into the delt, and it's still very soar. I'd say another half a week till its possible for me to train my shoulders.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Try filling up your sink with warm water and letting the syringe full of sus sit in it for 10 minutes first. Make sure the water isn't too warm though. Also, if it's that bad, I read somewhere that injecting it with tren pretty much takes the pain away. Guess you probably don't have any of that just sitting around though. Anyway, I feel your pain. I'm about to start a cycle which includes some sus 300.

viper is offline Member
    whats up jp......did you mean to say mix it with tren or did you mean with deca .....i think ** tren has a little kick also with all the BA.........

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I'd just read tren somewhere. I'm sure mixing it w/Deca would prob help too.

Thread Information