Thread: anasome hgh

steelcurtain16 is offline Junior Member

anasome hgh

does anasome FROM CHINA hgh come in 18 ius or 4. i have some and have been taking it. i get red cirlce rash from where i inject. i did 6 ius a day 1st week then i have done 3 ius every other day for the last week. also using test and decca. may end up using winny or var also. please help i want to know more about the hgh brand and how good it is. it would suck if i thought i was using and 18 iu botle and it was really 4 ius per bottle. is there any way to tell. also is 9 cc on th insulin needle = to 1.5 ius. i only put 1 ml of bacto water in it. thanks

wannabmassive is offline Associate Member
    bump

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcurtain16
    does anasome FROM CHINA hgh come in 18 ius or 4. i have some and have been taking it. i get red cirlce rash from where i inject. i did 6 ius a day 1st week then i have done 3 ius every other day for the last week. also using test and decca. may end up using winny or var also. please help i want to know more about the hgh brand and how good it is. it would suck if i thought i was using and 18 iu botle and it was really 4 ius per bottle. is there any way to tell. also is 9 cc on th insulin needle = to 1.5 ius. i only put 1 ml of bacto water in it. thanks
    Anasome from China comes in 2iu or 4iu pots. If its in 18iu pots its fake. It also comes with its own sterile water, witch works just fine.

They should all have lables on them stating how many iu is in each vial.

Got red painfull red marks from Luithuian GH, but using Anasome now and no red marks and working great.

Anasome good gh take 2iu before breakfast and 2iu mid afternoon ED if your wallet allows !!

Thats what I do and its worth every penny !!

Thread Information