T-BombNo2 is offline Banned

queston about making fina

ok I got a 10g kit and I have 10 carts of fina. Do I add all 10 kits to this solution? What strength would this be?

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    each cart has 2000mgs of fina, so for one cart you need a 2g kit. for a 10g kit, you only need to add 5 carts. you could do 5 carts now and 5 later. i'm new to fina home brew, just finished my first batch yesterday, so there might be more guys around here who could tell you how to change around dosages.

T-BombNo2 is offline Banned
    if I used 5 carts with the 10g kit what strength ml/mg would I come close to having?.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-BombNo2
    if I used 5 carts with the 10g kit what strength ml/mg would I come close to having?.
    Each 2g kit would yield a final product of about 21 cc's at 75mg/ml. So your 10 g kit would make about 105ml at 75mg/ml. Now, if you want a higher concentration like 100mg/ml, you would add an extra cart of pellets so your final soultion would consist of more tren acetate., but I am not familiar with making anything other than the normal 75mg/ml. Some of the others bros might be able to help you out with the higher concentrations.

Thread Information