Thread: 4th week

np25 is offline New Member

4th week

I am about to start my fourth week of finaplix cycle. I have made good gains and can tell by looking at my body that the juice is really working wonders but I still do not believe that it has FULLY KICKED IN. I have heard and been told that week 4 is the best for a lot of people. Has anyone else heard this or experienced it? Since this is my first cylce another question I have is what kind of gains have some of you made from week to week on say flat bench press? My buddy who I train with tells me I need to have patience. I think I went into the gym last week with some unrealistic expectations for bench but I am not sure. Thanks.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats ur cycle look like.. Whats ur diet look like.. Any gains so far? Fina should of kicked in already..

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    fina kicks in pretty fast, so by week 4 you should have made some good gains. more info bro. previous cycles, dosages, length of cycles, stats, etc...

Bartleby is offline Member
    fina should have def kicked in already...like asiancuts said though give us some stats, how long you rinnung it for and at what dose??

Thread Information