Same Quest On Diff Boards...

.....dont you guys hate seeing the same newbie quest on diff boards???.we all surf prolly 4-5 other boards, poss mainly posting here but its almost disrespectful seeing someone not accept your vet answers here!!..is almost like they're not satisfied with your reply so they keep looking for the answer they want...and it seems they're gonna do what they gonna do so why even post here looking for an educated answer...anyone else notice this???..it just bother me cause almost all quest for us recreation users are here in search mode, old pages or even the steriod profiles..true??

alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    I can see your point, but to be honest I have posted the same questions on different boards....mainly ones involving thyroid issues as I have recently been diagnosed with an underactive thyroid. My reason for posting the same question on different boards is to get a variety of different responses and opinions from different people....especially when it come to medical situations and how they relate to Bodybuilding and the use of AAS. To me it's kind of like getting a second opinion from a doctor.

daWhoady is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alpineslide
    To me it's kind of like getting a second opinion from a doctor.
    Exactly. That's why I don't mind seeing the same questions asked on different boards. I mean, this is something they are going to be ingesting or injecting and they want the optimum results.

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    I'm with you, but still... We can't deny that some newbies keep on posting the same questions about their cycles, while their question + the requested answers are probably already somewhere on this board. I plead for a bigger search button on every newbie's screen.

Quote Originally Posted by alpineslide
    I can see your point, but to be honest I have posted the same questions on different boards....mainly ones involving thyroid issues as I have recently been diagnosed with an underactive thyroid. My reason for posting the same question on different boards is to get a variety of different responses and opinions from different people....especially when it come to medical situations and how they relate to Bodybuilding and the use of AAS. To me it's kind of like getting a second opinion from a doctor.
    ...ya know..i can now see the other side of this too...when it comes to medical problems or heath conditions like yours i guess i would want to ask and post on diff boards too..but its funny to see some stuff like.. "i only have d ball and want to cycle them..i dont want massive gains but 8-10lbs would be nice...p.s. i dont to inject because i want my test levels to remain the same.. please help.."...seeing that its like dude get real...

dumblucky is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daWhoady
    Exactly. That's why I don't mind seeing the same questions asked on different boards. I mean, this is something they are going to be ingesting or injecting and they want the optimum results.
    yup ditto

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i know i post questions on multiple boards so i can get as many opinions as possible

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by daWhoady
    I agree with that........

Thread Information