Knightrider is offline Associate Member

Question Fake "roid" injection?

I have included Finabolan Gold in a recent cycle and seconds after injection i had a really bad cough (comeing from deep inside). I have read that this is a indication of a fake steriod . Does anyone know of this and if it's true?

thanks for the help...

(posted by a friend of mine)
    thanks for helping him out guys....

alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like you injected into a vein Bro. Did you aspirate before dropping the plunger ?

When you hit a vein the juice goes into your lungs and your body tries to expel....coughing.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alpineslide
    Sounds like you injected into a vein Bro. Did you aspirate before dropping the plunger ?

When you hit a vein the juice goes into your lungs and your body tries to expel....coughing.
    Yup,a dry cough...............

Sounds like fina caugh to me... usually caused by the tren getting in your bloodstream too quickly (vein inject or in capillaries).

I'd say chances are your buddy has the real deal... does he get an odd metallic sort of taste at the back of his throat?

Red

Knightrider is offline Associate Member
    REPLY - -
    the fina that is making me cough is very difficult to draw as well (using a 21 gadge).
    It is also "very bubbley" and does take a while to settle...
    I am not "main line'n" for sure and it still does make me cough...i do draw back everytime.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alpineslide

juice in his lungs?

alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg
    juice in his lungs?
    Cardiovascular system (shortened to make it easier to explain).....heart-arteries to the body-veins back to the lungs where CO2 is dropped off and oxygen is picked up-back to the heart to be pumped through the body.

If you inject oil into a vein it will eventually get to the lungs where it sort of gets stuck ....I assume because of the viscosity. Your body will detect a foreign object in the lungs and try to expel it.

Jackman is offline Banned
    yea bro it happened to me few times while on fina.... seems like it fills your whole lungs

Thread Information