BigD is offline Associate Member

Question Is my goal reasonable, please advise

Ok This is going to be a long post so bear with me.

I'll start with my stats:
    BW = 216
    LBM = 171
    BF = 21%

I finally realized that unless I drop some fat I'm never going to see any results in gains. Plus I want to take a trip to the beach.

So I set a goal to loose 25-30lbs by the summer (~June 1st), that would put me at 7-10% BF level. I calculated it out that to reach this goal I need to loosing 1.4-1.6lbs per week.

I have completely revised my diet, workout, and cardio routine for strictly fat lose while maintaining the muscle I currently have. However at my current pace I'm not going to reach my goal. So I though to help me out I would implement some Clen .

This is how I was planning my cycle:
    Week 1-2
    CLEN 2,3,4,5,6,6,6 (PILLS PER DAY STARTING AT DAY 1) then continuing at 6 pills ED for the second week.
    Week 3-4
    ECA stack
    Continuing this for 10 weeks.

Now basically my question is with all this in mind am I setting myself up for failure with this goal or is it possible. And I’m not looking for the "anything’s possible if you work at it hard enough". I am going to give it 110% no doubt I just want to know if it is realistically possible.

If you need to know any extra info just ask.

Again thanks for all the info!
    PEACE!!

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    First port of call is diet and cardio.Is your diet right and do you do enough cardio? The first 14lbs will come off very easily as this will mostly be water.Save the Clen /Eca for that time when the losses become hard to lose.I think 5 mths to lose 30lbs is attainable.Remember you will lose muscle in this period and you may not be at 7% BF once you hit your target weight.If you lose more muscle than fat it will still be higher than you think.

Measure you b/f once a week and weigh yourself at the same time calculate you LBM and you shoul be able to determine whether you are losing bodyfat or muscle.Take some glutamine whilst cutting it will help prevent muscle loss.

Post your diet and training in the correct forum or pm me and I,ll go over it.

soul shaker Guest
    i think getting to 10% working hard and monitoring what is working is possible. getting to 7% and maintaining will be difficult, especially trying to hold as much muscle as you can. definitely hold the clen for the latter weeks, when weight lose slows. don't start too high on the cardio times, because doing 45 minute sessions 4 to 5 days a week puts the body in muscle wasting conditions. start low, moderate intensity, and build up. good luck.
    ss

BigD is offline Associate Member
    Billy Boy i sent you a PM on the specifics.

And my cardio is as follows 1-2 sessions a day, once in the morning then once late eveinings. Each session lasts 30 min and i stay at my target heart rate.

This is good info keep it comming with the questions and suggestions.

soul shaker Guest
    that's alot of cardio, how many days a week do you do that. you could be setting yourself up for overtraining, then the weight lose will be very hard because you'll be losing muscle. i have tried this and 2 a days of cardio along with lifting is very taxing. monitor your progress and how you feel, both physically and emotionally, that will indicate if overtraining might be taking place.
    ss

GLASSVOICE is offline Junior Member
    Ok, 6' tall and 215 it's great, unless you are out of shape.

5 months to get a perfect body,well, I think is unrealistic. That's if there is nothing underneath the fat.

But, in the positive note, taking steps towards self improvement is the way to go.

Ok, I saw your profile and you said you've been training for 4 years. I just don't understand.

The best of luck for you and hope you achieve your goal.

Glassvoice
    Last edited by GLASSVOICE; 01-17-2002 at 01:38 PM.

Thread Information