collegeboy2387 is offline New Member

Unhappy just finished week 4 and gains minimal to none??

alright...alright i started sus 500 mgs a week 4 weeks ago. I have seen little to no gains. No gains size wise except maybe a lil fat from all the food and a little stregth wise but that I have seen that kind of gain from upping my food intake by a lot before. My diet is 3500 cal. and 250 pro at least a day. What i dont understand is my appetite is non-existant esp. in the last week or so. It takes a lot to force food down my throat.. I never feel hungry but i eat ne ways. Now i thought the test is suppose to increase ur appetite by a lot.
    -Now is the juice i have fake?... Im really doubting this because my friend has used the same product from the same company with results
    -Should i give it another week or so to see it kick in? I am doing a 10 week cycle
    -Im not really seeing ne side effects either
    Any? suggestons?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Give it another week or so.....then slowly start to up your cals a little.

DB

BrownBomber is offline Member
    There is a possibilty that yoir **** is fake. Sust takes a good 3-4 weeks to kick in so how you feel in the next few days should determine if your Sust is real or not.'

2nd thing your diet sucks man. 3500 class and only 250grams of protein! Thats horrid. Despite that you should still have seen some improvement in weight, strength, pumps, etc. Whats your weight at now?

If your stuff turns out to be faked I woul quit the bulking cycle and find another source.

BB

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBomber
    There is a possibilty that yoir **** is fake. Sust takes a good 3-4 weeks to kick in so how you feel in the next few days should determine if your Sust is real or not.'

2nd thing your diet sucks man. 3500 class and only 250grams of protein! Thats horrid. Despite that you should still have seen some improvement in weight, strength, pumps, etc. Whats your weight at now?

If your stuff turns out to be faked I woul quit the bulking cycle and find another source.

BB
    I would think that too except the source seems real legit...and my friend has recieved the same product with success....
    my diet...i am gainging about 2lbs a week on it...started few weeks before my cycle... i weigh 200 now

my pump is ok nothin special that i couldnt get from a real intense workout...i guess ill see one more week see how it works out

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    sust takes 4-5 weeks to kick in!!! but u shoudl be getting some good pumps by now i'd think and some water wieght aswell unless ur using a anti e

what should i be lookin for first to know its kcickin in....some stregth and a good pump.....my friend is just tellin me when it kicks in ill know it and theres no mistakin it

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy collegeboy,

Your stuff is fake. I did a sus/test only cycle and by week 4 I had gained 3/8" on my arms when cold. I was eating 2200 cals w/ 200 grams of protein. My body weight stayed the same but my waist got smaller.

Plus my pumps were huge, and my sex drive was through the roof!!

Stengun

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I would give it another few days before I worry some esters in sus take four weeks to kinck in anyway. The one thing is if this is your first cycle you should have felt or gained a little from the prop because it is availeable in the blood stream in a few hours and is out of the body in two days. Just my $.02

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    heres the deal EVERYONE is different... one guy may feel it by 3 weeks another might not until 5 weeks.... give it more time.... first signs are huge pumps at the gym, increased sex drive, and water/bloat weight (if ur not using a anti E) .... remember eveyroens diff.. give it 5 weeks b4 u declare its a fake... or better yet post some pics of it....

ok ill post a pic of it..... its preloaded

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stengun
    Howdy collegeboy,

Your stuff is fake. I did a sus/test only cycle and by week 4 I had gained 3/8" on my arms when cold. I was eating 2200 cals w/ 200 grams of protein. My body weight stayed the same but my waist got smaller.

Plus my pumps were huge, and my sex drive was through the roof!!

Stengun
    who the hell are you to tell him his stuff is fake... there is alot of variables when using and steroid !

Anyway back to the post. How often are you injecting? i dont think u posted it unless i missed it

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    Hey man, i'm on sust E3D and d-bol 20mg a day. I am at the end of week two and havnt had to big of gains either (about 5 pounds) strength is increasing tho, and my pumps are great. Cant wait till week 4 comes around. Keep us posted on how things turn out for you

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    who the hell are you to tell him his stuff is fake... there is alot of variables when using and steroid !

Anyway back to the post. How often are you injecting? i dont think u posted it unless i missed it
    Good Q bro..........

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    oh, same deal witht he appetite here...it might have even decreased like i said, i'm gonna give it some time, i think you should to

- GAL -->
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails just finished week 4 and gains minimal to none??-sus1-resized.jpg  

250 mgs twice a week 8 injections total so far

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy Jackman,

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman

Gee, let's see. When I worked overseas for Uncle Sam, we were gone for 3 months, and when we got back, my sidekick's wife was 6 weeks pregnant. Said she hadn't slept w/ anybody while he was gone. Gee., I guess the sperm lasted 6 weeks before it did its thing. The same with dude's gear. I guess he's going to see results in week 16 through 24?

Stengun

im just not sure its faked....
    my friend did the exact same thing and his was legit

Thread Information