Thread: hgh

TestFreak is offline Associate Member

hgh

Does Hgh shut down the the bodys production of its own gh.

I don't mean to contradict da bull, but there have been studies showing that exogenous hGH in males upregulates somatostatin, which will inhibit the release of endogenous GH. The effects are short lived though...that's why you don't want to take one of your shots near bed time, since your own GH release pulses are at their greatest amplitude. I've been reading long term studies where guys are getting 0.75IU/Kg/day for 6 months! That's some big doses. No reports of growth gut for any of the subjects in any of the studies I've seen at high doses for 6 months or less. Some studies went out to 2 years but at lower doses, still w/ no growth gut. However, noticeable benefits seemed to plateau for all by 2 years at all of the doses I've seen.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I don't mean to contradict da bull, but there have been studies showing that exogenous hGH in males upregulates somatostatin, which will inhibit the release of endogenous GH. The effects are short lived though...that's why you don't want to take one of your shots near bed time, since your own GH release pulses are at their greatest amplitude. I've been reading long term studies where guys are getting 0.75IU/Kg/day for 6 months! That's some big doses. No reports of growth gut for any of the subjects in any of the studies I've seen at high doses for 6 months or less. Some studies went out to 2 years but at lower doses, still w/ no growth gut. However, noticeable benefits seemed to plateau for all by 2 years at all of the doses I've seen.
    OK bro I'll re-word what I said.HGH does not shut you down,actually after using a dose of say 2ius for 6 mos,the proceeding 6mos your HGH levels will be higher.Yes very short term after sub q ejection your your natural HGH will not be producing,but also in the morning when you do the shot your HGH levels are very low anyway,so for those 4-5hrs in the morning are very advantagous imo......and the debate goes on..............

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    OK bro I'll re-word what I said.HGH does not shut you down,actually after using a dose of say 2ius for 6 mos,the proceeding 6mos your HGH levels will be higher.Yes very short term after sub q ejection your your natural HGH will not be producing,but also in the morning when you do the shot your HGH levels are very low anyway,so for those 4-5hrs in the morning are very advantagous imo......and the debate goes on..............
    i agree with db, i'm taking 2iu in the morning and 2iu @ 2pm latest for 6 month's.

peace

Thread Information