Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Sr_bofia is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Em frente ao computador
    Posts
    96

    Critique my cycle and my diet

    Cycle

    1-10 Eq 400mg week
    1-4 anavar 35mg ED
    5-12 Winny depot 50mg eod


    Diet

    Meal 1

    12 egg whites
    2 slices of brown bread


    Meal 2

    30g Whey
    200ml milk


    Meal 3

    2 chiken breast ( 2 x 100g)
    4 scoops brown rice


    Meal 4

    30g Whey
    200ml milk


    Meal 5 ( post workout)

    30g Whey


    Meal 6

    300 g Fish
    Salad


    Meal 7

    12 egg whites

    what do you think? im 110 kg 20 % body fat .... want to reduce 10 %


    Cardio Every day 45m

  2. #2
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Where's the Test bro?????????????Your missing the foundation..........

    DB

  3. #3
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Is this your first cycle and how old are you? Don't run 2 orals.

    JohnnyB

  4. #4
    Sr_bofia is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Em frente ao computador
    Posts
    96
    the only oral will be anavar ...the winny will be injec.
    500mg test? is necessarie? do you think that it 500mg test i can also add some lbs of mass?

  5. #5
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    diet doesnt look that good either....not near enough cals, protein, not near enough carbs, and wheres the fats??????...you should defenatly visit the diet forum...their is a lot of great diets in their....even if your gonna cut you need more cals

    Definatly need some test...good choice on the other componds...although i wouldny use winny...

  6. #6
    razor67's Avatar
    razor67 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_bofia
    the only oral will be anavar ...the winny will be injec.
    500mg test? is necessarie? do you think that it 500mg test i can also add some lbs of mass?
    their both 17aa

  7. #7
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    their both 17aa
    yes...i forgot to add that...

  8. #8
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    regardless if they are both 17aa, I don't see why he couldn't run them. I am totally anti the 17aa situation(that it is so bad...bla bla bla). Var is very mild, and winny aint that bad(at least show me a study to make me feel different). I won't get started on it but yes, I ran a cycle like that and saw decent gains but felt it was a waste of money. I can speak form experience my friend. Drop the eq and run prop. I'd say drop the var but if you got it, I'd run it. I'd run:

    1-8 150/100mg eod prop(depending on experience of course)
    3-8 50mg ed winny

    Some say run a cycle for at least 10 weeks but don't feel it needed in this case since of the short esters.

    That is a very simple and far more effective "cutter" for your money. Do that and I guarantee you that you will see far better results for the money. I didn't even check out the diet, just the cycle. Like I said, I ran a cycle just like that for last spring break and I looked good, but would have looked better from the above. Good luck.
    Last edited by 50%Natural; 02-01-2004 at 01:26 AM.

  9. #9
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    regardless if they are both 17aa, I don't see why he couldn't run them. I am totally anti the 17aa situation(that it is so bad...bla bla bla). Var is very mild, and winny aint that bad(at least show me a study to make me feel different). I won't get started on it but yes, I ran a cycle like that and saw decent gains but felt it was a waste of money. I can speak form experience my friend. Drop the eq and run prop. I'd say drop the var but if you got it, I'd run it. I'd run:

    1-8 150/100mg eod prop(depending on experience of course)
    3-8 50mg ed winny

    Some say run a cycle for at least 10 weeks but don't feel it needed in this case since of the short esters.

    That is a very simple and far more effective "cutter" for your money. Do that and I guarantee you that you will see far better results for the money. I didn't even check out the diet, just the cycle. Like I said, I ran a cycle just like that for last spring break and I looked good, but would have looked better from the above. Good luck.
    That's good 50%,my concern is I don't think he's ready for anything yet,let alone do ed or eod prop shots..and his diet is weak,but this isn't the forum for that.

    DB

  10. #10
    Sr_bofia is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Em frente ao computador
    Posts
    96
    I posted in tthe diet forum but someone told me to post it here.
    My by calculations my diet have about 300g protein , 100g carbs and very litlle fats ... can you sugest me some diet plan? I cant realize how you say that my diet is weak

  11. #11
    Stove's Avatar
    Stove is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In a cave....
    Posts
    166
    For your first cycle I think you should be more like this...

    Test Enan 500 mgs wk. wks 1-13
    EQ ..........400 mgs wk. wks 1-12 ( need to run EQ at least 12 wks)
    Anavar or D-bol 35 mgs ed wks 1-5
    Clomid 300mgs fd/100mgs 2-10 days/ 50 mgs 11-21 days wks 15-18
    Keep some Nolvadex just in case

    I would save the Winstrol for a later cycle......Just my Opinion...Good Luck.

  12. #12
    usualsuspect's Avatar
    usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    2,936
    Doesn't look like your ready to start a cycle. Keep learning the nutritional aspect of bodybuilding in addition to researching the different compounds and cycles. You will be ahead of the game after that point.

    ~US~

  13. #13
    Sr_bofia is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Em frente ao computador
    Posts
    96
    sorry but i dont understand thats wrong it that diet...
    i hope you re not saying that just because im only have 54 post...
    That diet looks very good for me 300g proteina , low carbs and very little fats

  14. #14
    intruso is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    16
    Not enough calories. When cycling for cuting or bulking a high number of calories is required! Good fats are also necessary, like olive oil and things like that. Change that diet man!

  15. #15
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_bofia
    sorry but i dont understand thats wrong it that diet...
    i hope you re not saying that just because im only have 54 post...
    That diet looks very good for me 300g proteina , low carbs and very little fats
    ok... can tell you dont know to much on dieting or gear so im gonna lay it out for you...

    #1...the reason you may be getting 300g of protien i b/c 3 of your 7 small ass meals are made of whey and milk...not a good choice. Milkis never a good choice when dieting anways...too much sugar

    #2...where are the carbs after you workout..theres not any...all you get is a few from the veggies in the salad...horible...you need carbs in your pwo meal and your ppwo meal, and you also need some sort of simple sugar in your PWO shake..ie dextrose, gatorade....

    #3...you need fats in your det...fats dont make you fat, the bad fats in processed foods do....fats wont store as fat as long as they are not consumed with carbs...eat all you want with protein....

    #4...carb timeing is off...the only carbs you take in are in meal 1 and 3...bad idea...carb load 1 hour before you workout..then eat them in you pwo meal and ppwo meal like i said earlyer..make sure you still get them i your 1st meal
    because your body is starving for energy after a nights rest...

    #5...you need calories...if you get them from clean foods then your not gonna gain fat..dont go by the scale go by the mirror...if you do this right youll gian some muscle and the scale willl go up, and your bf will fall

    Over all you need nutrient, cals, and carbs to have the energy to workout and repair...w/o that you shoudnt waste your time and energy...just be belimic, or anorexic

    Theres probly more, but ill see what you and others have to say
    Last edited by ColdStone; 02-01-2004 at 01:18 PM.

  16. #16
    Sr_bofia is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Em frente ao computador
    Posts
    96
    Bump

  17. #17
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    bump for what? I laid out a decent beginning cycle, your original sucks. Coldstone laid out what is up with the diet? Accept it or don't juice. Your results will be mediocore, and you'll feel like it was a waste of money. I ran a cycle like that and felt it was a waste of money. Yeah, I understand dabull, he needs to research more before injecting potentially harmful hormones in his body...good luck sr bifid3kdl

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •