asiancuts is offline Associate Member

where to add fina in a cycle?

hey bros. about to start my fourth cycle. in the past i've used sust, deca , dbol , EQ and enanthate . just finished making my first batch of fina. i want to add fina to my cycle which starts in 10 days. i've heard different things about throwing it in a cycle. some have said to use it throughout, others say the last 6 weeks of the cycle. some say start with 75mgs eod, but i think i want to do 0.7ml ed, which equals out to 52.5mg ed, or 367.5mgs a week. any help is appreciated. this is what my cycle is right now.

testoviron 250 (enanthate), 1 shot e3d's, about 583mgs a wk, wks 1-10
    dbol 5mg tabs (pink thais), 35mgs ed, wks 1-4
    tren (fina homebrew), ???mgs, wks ??-??

nolva @ 20mg ed throughout, clomid pct 300/100/50

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    In your paticular case i would run the fina after the dbol , but end the fina before the test, like at week 8.. You really don't need the dbol to begin with.. I think you should stick to 75mgs ed, or you can get away with 100mgs eod - both are decent.. PCT looks good..

Good luck bro

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    so what if i drop the dbol , then how would i add the fina in? also, you said if i do the dbol than run the fina after, to wk 8. then i would only be doing fina for 4 wks?

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    If you dropped the dbol , which i would do (that oral, plus fina is pretty harsh on your system) Disregard what i said about fina after the dbol, just run the fina/test IMO.. It would look like this:

weeks 1-10 test enth. (shot every 3 days)
    weeks 1-8 fina (shoot 75mgs/day)

follow up with PCT

SG, taking a second look, Now i can't say why you couldn't run the fina and test together to the end.. I'm sorry bro, i heard it before, if i recall it had somethign to do with affecting proper PCT..
    Last edited by monster.; 01-31-2004 at 03:44 PM.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    Just curious, Monster, why end tren before test? Reason for my curiousity is that I'm running prop and fina throughout my entire cycle, and I was gonna end them at the same time...
    Your going to want to drop the Fina off a wk or 2 before prop.The reason being this will help in recovery alot.Fina will shut you down hard so you want to make recovery as easy as possible.

Peace

DB

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    exactly. fina shuts down nutz hard and running some test after the fina is gone will help. a little HCG helps toward the end of the cycle. do a search and get some info on it.

Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    Just curious, Monster, why end tren before test? Reason for my curiousity is that I'm running prop and fina throughout my entire cycle, and I was gonna end them at the same time...
    Fina is extremely hard on HTPA Shutdown. Dropping the tren a week or so before the Test will make recovery MUCH easier.
    TSW

AC, I'd run your Fina minumum 6 weeks, actually I like 8.
    And no EOD injects..it already has a half life shorter than Prop, you need to run it ED, and no less than 75mg IMO or don't bother.
    TSW

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Your going to want to drop the Fina off a wk or 2 before prop.The reason being this will help in recovery alot.Fina will shut you down hard so you want to make recovery as easy as possible.
    Listen to this man, he knows what he speaks of... and I found out the hard way fina dick is NOT fun... run test 2 weeks past the fina and your weewee will love you for it.

And as others have said, fina is injected 70-80mg ED and not EOD... I've done both (around 150mg eod, and around 80-90mg ed) and saw a HUGE difference. The hormonal imbalance caused by EOD fina caused all sorts of mood and sleep problems. Barely any problems with ED (well other than feeling like a voodoo doll full of pins!)

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Listen to this man, he knows what he speaks of... and I found out the hard way fina dick is NOT fun... run test 2 weeks past the fina and your weewee will love you for it.

And as others have said, fina is injected 70-80mg ED and not EOD... I've done both (around 150mg eod, and around 80-90mg ed) and saw a HUGE difference. The hormonal imbalance caused by EOD fina caused all sorts of mood and sleep problems. Barely any problems with ED (well other than feeling like a voodoo doll full of pins!)

Red
    Yeah, we don't want a discontented weewee now do we!

Thread Information