firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member

What do you think about liquid orals??

I am seeing a lot more stuff on liquid orals(Dbol , Winny, Anavar , Anadrol , etc..) lately. It seems like a pretty good deal with the price, and it seems like it cuts down the amount need to be taken (ie a 1ml dose of liquid dbol can be as high as 50mg vs the weak 5-10 mg tabs), but hows the performance?? Do they perform as well as the standard tabs?? Anybody who's tried them, I would love to hear your take! Thanks guys!

Jackman is offline Banned
    The liquid i guess works just as good as the pill form! im going use liquid Var in my next cycle ill let you know how it works =)

Dwfinitely keep me informed... I just won a s**tload of money o BBall and was thinking about picking up some, but didn't want to waste my money if someone out there has tried them and they suck! Thanks guys!

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    quality is just as good, but it can be less convenient. Unless you get a capper and cap the liquid, you're going to have to carry around that **** vial and a syringe to dose up throughout the day.

If you're going to be at work during the day, or busy or in a public place where you cannot whip out a sryinge, I would recomend getting a capper.

Doc

Body is offline Associate Member
    I've used the liquid d-bol and had results that were at least equal to what I've seen with tabs. I just kept one vial w/ syringe at home and one in the truck. Depending on your line of work it might not be inconvenient at all.

OK, maybe this is my stupidity, but why are you dosing several times a day? I thought the dosage in one ml is usually equivalent to the reccomended daily dose... si the half life shorter with the liquids vs the tabs/caps? What am I missing?

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    firefitr,

you wanna dose your dbol , unless you're talking liquid anti-e's or clomid. And even clomid the first day of 300mg is probably better to space out. Whether it's pills or liquids. So if you haven't been spacing out the pills.....you should be spacing out dbols, probably with meals.

Doc

Thread Information