Thread: Cycle #2

rebellifter is offline New Member

Cycle #2

I was told to move this to this board so here goes:

I did an 8 week cycle of winstrol about 5 years ago and now it's time for another try but this time I have a better idea of what I am doing. Cycle looks like this:

week 1-6 Anavar 50mgED
    week 1-10 Deca 300mg/week
    week 3-8 T3 max 100mcg
    week 1-4 Clen
    HGH troughout

I have clomid and arimidex on hand but I am not sure what I am going to do with it. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to run it or other suggestions? This is not really a cutting cycle I am looking to pack on 20lbs that I will keep. I can't take test because of the quickly/easily noticeable changes and my company would haul me in for a drug test.

Thanks
    HottyToddy

razor67 is offline Banned
    first of all, drop the hotty toddy from the end of your posts.. it really creaps me out. lol
    2nd, if your worried about noticable gains from test you better drop the deca too.
    3rd,read the educational forums

ColdSore is offline Banned
    you need test #1
    #2 clen is to be ran in pct for its ant catabolic propertys and recovery...not to kick start a cycle
    #3 run the t3 through out the cycle

Personally i hate the cycle...i would drop the var and the Deca and the t3 and invest in some d-bol oor prop to jumpstart a test/eq cycle...or i guess a test deca would work....

oh yeah, and you should research ALOT...deca will be with you longer than a long estered test. You need to know what you doing to your body before injecting or popping anything...

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    why are there such an impulse of deca winstrol cycles?
    spring breakers and summer bodys...deca is probly the most sought after widley known steroid , so people think thats all they need......and why winny???i dont know i wouldnt use it ive seen to many people blow 150 bucks for 6 weeks worth and not see ****....JMO

Why are you guys so down on winny? When I did it last time I gained 17 lbs and my bf dropped to 6% (tested in a watertank) from 14%.

Noticeable gains: A guy that worked in my division gained 40 lbs or so and our boss, an ex-college athlete, sent him in for a drug test----FIRED! Another colleague gained 20lbs on a cycle last spring and he got away with, "I am taking alot of supplements, clean diet, and HGH" I just don't want to push the envelope on this b/c I am up for a promotion April 1.

Do you think I won't gain 20lbs? My diet will be very strict with 4000 Calories, 300 gram Protein. I am currently 5'11" 190lbs 16%bf. Thanks Again.

Ok Ok

.......so I have had a few cocktails, it's the d**n super bowl! I mean no disrespect to the people that responded to my post but s**t ARE YOU IN MAGAZINES? You guys are acting like I have no idea what I am talking about. I have been viewing this and other boards, some of which are now extinct (Musclemag) and I have read thousands of posts. I think my cycle has been well thought out and so what that I don't have test. I am not a "spring breaker" or some other jackoff. I have put time in to this and I think my cycle will produce the results I am looking for and if you don't please say so and offer your advice don't treat me like I am some kid. AAS knowledge has obviously come along way but I have watched many guys put on 25-30 lbs NOT using test. Test is not the end all be all. I have never heard anyone doubt it's affectivness but there are other drugs out there.
    Last edited by rebellifter; 02-01-2004 at 10:15 PM.

Bartleby is offline Member
    these guys are only tryin to help you out...they are very knowledgable bros, and you should take their advice...also you def want to run test with that, if youre looking to cut you should look into some test prop/tren or prop/winny if youre dead set on using it....

Quote Originally Posted by rebellifter
    Ok Ok

.......so I have had a few cocktails, it's the d**n super bowl! I mean no disrespect to the people that responded to my post but s**t ARE YOU IN MAGAZINES? You guys are acting like I have no idea what I am talking about. I have been viewing this and other boards, some of which are now extinct (Musclemag) and I have read thousands of posts. I think my cycle has been well thought out and so what that I don't have test. I am not a "spring breaker" or some other jackoff. I have put time in to this and I think my cycle will produce the results I am looking for and if you don't please say so and offer your advice don't treat me like I am some kid. AAS knowledge has obviously come along way but I have watched many guys put on 25-30 lbs NOT using test. Test is not the end all be all. I have never heard anyone doubt it's affectivness but there are other drugs out there.
    well ok, ok...

sorry i tried to help you out...i guess you know everything...you made yourself look like a real jackass regardless if you were drunk or not

Thread Information